Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
lol you literally always prove everything I say to be true like always. You don’t even read, 9 times out of 10, skills wins in anything, most of the time. Read first, then react logically.

You prob have done nothing competitive in your life and just read things or whatever, but from experience and knowing fighting very well, you’re just wrong.
Can you please provide an explanation to how I ALWAYS (Oh there's that word again. Must be one of your favorites) prove you right? You tend to just say stuff without any explanation.

I may not be great at explaining sometimes on this frothy wrestling forum, but atleast I try. You just state your opinions in short and simple sentences thay display them as if they are facts. Very annoying indeed.

Furthermore, you did not originally say the '9 times out of 10' back peddalling nonsense when I first contested you and since then I have acknowledged that you went back on yourself and conceded to me. The debate started when you said 'It's ALWAYS about skill'. You can't just pretend you didn't say that and make out I'm being unreasonable by not reading you properly. Like I have already said... learn to be more careful with your words.

Thank you for making an incorrect assumption about me based on no fact or explanation whatsoever. When you do that it only invalidates your argument.

The only information you have on me is based on what I've done on this forum. Competed in many of competitions on this site. So you are just plain wrong. Despite this you probably stull think you are right as you appear to be wrapped up in a constant state of delusion.

As for competitions that I've participated irl, that is a long list. Sports, games and quizzes. I'm all over it. Playing a game of chess as we speak.

I'm the first to say I'm a disagreeable person that likes to argue. I think those are the traits of a competitive person.

Hey since you make bold assumption based on absolutely nothing maybe I can play along and say I could beat you in many competitive scenarios....oh wait that isn't a baseless assumption as it is apparent based on how you conduct yourself on this thread. I'm better then you. Simple as that. I disagree with you and you crawl up into a ball and go into full defensive mode. Insults from the get go

Also, that literally makes no sense. Countless times has the underdog beaten the more skillful favorite… uhhhh no, they won because they out skilled them and stepped up their game lol
Still can't believe how wrong this post is ahahaha. Idiocy can be funny every so often.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Can you please provide an explanation to how I ALWAYS (Oh there's that word again. Must be one of your favorites) prove you right? You tend to just say stuff without any explanation.

I may not be great at explaining sometimes on this frothy wrestling forum, but atleast I try. You just state your opinions in short and simple sentences thay display them as if they are facts. Very annoying indeed.

Furthermore, you did not originally say the '9 times out of 10' back peddalling nonsense when I first contested you and since then I have acknowledged that you went back on yourself and conceded to me. The debate started when you said 'It's ALWAYS about skill'. You can't just pretend you didn't say that and make out I'm being unreasonable by not reading you properly. Like I have already said... learn to be more careful with your words.

Thank you for making an incorrect assumption about me based on no fact or explanation whatsoever. When you do that it only invalidates your argument.

The only information you have on me is based on what I've done on this forum. Competed in many of competitions on this site. So you are just plain wrong. Despite this you probably stull think you are right as you appear to be wrapped up in a constant state of delusion.

As for competitions that I've participated irl, that is a long list. Sports, games and quizzes. I'm all over it. Playing a game of chess as we speak.

I'm the first to say I'm a disagreeable person that likes to argue. I think those are the traits of a competitive person.

Hey since you make bold assumption based on absolutely nothing maybe I can play along and say I could beat you in many competitive scenarios....oh wait that isn't a baseless assumption as it is apparent based on how you conduct yourself on this thread. I'm better then you. Simple as that. I disagree with you and you crawl up into a ball and go into full defensive mode. Insults from the get go

Still can't believe how wrong this post is ahahaha. Idiocy can be funny every so often.
Homo anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: InSaNe

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But Jonny… it’s red boy… he always pretends to know things by talking a lot, come on. ❤️

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is this a pissing contest?
jxUF01M.gif

Art is imitating life or is it the other way around? This thread has become Nia Jax versus Charlotte.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
So? This is a forum lol. Replying is kind of the point. No skin off my nose bud.
Totally getting to you. Keep responding to me. Or better yet, right another massive post that makes you sound smart, take things out of context when you know what someone meant, and pretend to know what you’re saying. ❤️ Just go play chess or something. Pfftt

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Totally getting to you. Keep responding to me. Or better yet, right another massive post that makes you sound smart, take things out of context when you know what someone meant, and pretend to know what you’re saying. ❤️ Just go play chess or something. Pfftt
I'll keep on replying as much as I like cuz it takes no effort and is no skin off my nose. You are the one who is going on about replying being a bad thing for some odd reason. ?

Maybe you feel a bit insecure ?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Pissing contests should be okay. But let's make them actually do it. Whoever pees further wins.
Def winning. Red boys is clearly small and he has to over compensate in other areas, like pretending to be smart. Buhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha