Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
niachar.png

Nia Jax got a clean win over WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair in a non-title match but the story coming out of that match was that things seemed to fall off the rails and it was clear to many people watching at home.

You can see in the video below that both women appeared to be agitated with each other and they got very rough with each other towards the end of their match.

Jax held Flair up against the ropes and she followed up with hard slaps. It looked like Flair sandbagged Jax on a Samoan Drop attempt. Flair then awkwardly ran the ropes and then Jax tried the Samoan Drop but Flair stopped her before doing an awkward Scorpion Death Drop.

It came across like they were shooting on each other and refusing to cooperate. At the very least, it looked like they were not in sync. What is for sure is that both women appeared to be very frustrated.

Here is a clip of Jax dropping Flair on hear head and scroll down for more footage from the match.

The Queen is losing her people.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION. WE THE PEOPLE.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Nia gave her that good three-piece.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
Nope. Just a shit match from my point of view.

A shoot would have meant the match turned into a real fight, this look more like they didn't know what the fuck they were doing lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
the fact that they can easily train Nia more and don’t is so stupid on WWE’s part. Like get her a trainer? Also the fact that Nia doesn’t want to improve is another thing.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nope. Just a shit match from my point of view.

A shoot would have meant the match turned into a real fight, this look more like they didn't know what the fuck they were doing lol.
Yeah it wasn't a fight it's was a inring disagreement that lead to scuffle that looked messy. I don't think it was down to incompetence like you suggest. They managed to get the match back to its intended finish. Highly unprofessional wrestling.

They had a beef with each other and it resulted in them slapping each other about and it looked super sloppy. Wasn't because they were oblivious to the idea of a successful Irish whip.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
What we did learn is that Nia could easily beat the shot out of Flair I a real fight. Which isn't really that surprising considering the size of Nia.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What we did learn is that Nia could easily beat the shot out of Flair I a real fight. Which isn't really that surprising considering the size of Nia.
It’s not about size, it’s always about skill. Now, since Charlotte can’t really fight I’m sure, yeah, nia would win

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It’s not about size, it’s always about skill. Now, since Charlotte can’t really fight I’m sure, yeah, nia would win
Not true at all. There are many variables to consider in fighting. Its not just about skill. Utterly ridiculous statement.

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not true at all. There are many variables to consider in fighting. Its not just about skill. Utterly ridiculous statement.
You’re truly dumb. Skill always overrides anything. That’s like saying a shorter but very skilled basketball player couldn’t beat a very tall not very skilled basketball player. Of course he would win 9 times out of 10.

Sure, anybody can get lucky and land a lucky punch or try use an object or something, but skill wins most of the time. If you knew anything about fighting, which you clearly don’t and seem to be one of those folks who buy an occasionally UFC PPV, you would get this.

Reactions: InSaNe

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You’re truly dumb. Skill always overrides anything. That’s like saying a shorter but very skilled basketball player couldn’t beat a very tall not very skilled basketball player. Of course he would win 9 times out of 10.

Sure, anybody can get lucky and land a lucky punch or try use an object or something, but skill wins most of the time. If you knew anything about fighting, which you clearly don’t and seem to be one of those folks who buy an occasionally UFC PPV, you would get this.
No you are mistaken. I could be more skillful then you but lose because I have the flu. Not winning any fight with a bad case of the flu.

Skillful midget boxer isn't going to beat me because he is midget. Same with a child.

More skillful woman isn't going to beat me in a fight because I'm biologically stronger then her.

I can go all day....

Big strong people have an advantage over small weak people. Simple as that. You are disagreeing with that logic.

'It's always about skill'

Now im obviously not discrediting skill, as it is very important. Goes without saying. But that is an absolutely utterly ridiculous statement. No it is not always about skill in any sport period. Countless times in history underdogs have beaten the much more skillful favourite. It happens.

But let's keep it on fighting....

Floyd isn't knocking out Fury on skill alone.

Also you always get very defensive and rude when someone disagrees with you. You always resort to insults pretty quick. No need to be like that. It creates a toxic environment

• Haha

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Sure, anybody can get lucky and land a lucky punch or try use an object or something, but skill wins most of the time.
Mr 'It's always about skill' Literally just conceded to me hahahaha.

Be more careful with your choice of words next time

I will glady add your white flag to my collection

• Haha

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No you are mistaken. I could be more skillful then you but lose because I have the flu. Not winning any fight with a bad case of the flu.

Skillful midget boxer isn't going to beat me because he is midget. Same with a child.

More skillful woman isn't going to beat me in a fight because I'm biologically stronger then her.

I can go all day....

Big strong people have an advantage over small weak people. Simple as that. You are disagreeing with that logic.

Now im obviously not discrediting skill, as it is very important. Goes without saying. But that is an absolutely utterly ridiculous statement. No it is not always about skill in any sport period. Countless times in history underdogs have beaten the much more skillful favourite. It happens.

Also you always get very defensive and rude when someone disagrees with you. You always resort to insults pretty quick. No need to be like that. It creates a toxic environment
lol you literally always prove everything I say to be true like always. You don’t even read, 9 times out of 10, skills wins in anything, most of the time. Read first, then react logically.

You prob have done nothing competitive in your life and just read things or whatever, but from experience and knowing fighting very well, you’re just wrong.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

I can go all day....

Also, that literally makes no sense. Countless times has the underdog beaten the more skillful favorite… uhhhh no, they won because they out skilled them and stepped up their game lol

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Also, that literally makes no sense. Countless times has the underdog beaten the more skillful favorite… uhhhh no, they won because they out skilled them and stepped up their game lol
So if Stoke City beat 2011 prime Barcelona then they are more skillful then Barcelona lmao. Its funny how you speak with so much certainty when you talk shite.