• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Did you pick seahawks to win before the game?

Noooo. :downer: My brain said Seahawks, but my brain is never right with football lol. Picked Denver just to spite it, just got that in right in front of yours. :)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Noooo. :downer: My brain said Seahawks, but my brain is never right with football lol. Picked Denver just to spite it, just got that in right in front of yours. :)
lol yes you did. I picked the seahawks.

I'd rather have the best defense and a average offense
then the Best offense and an average defense for this very reason.

If you get down, you're not coming back.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao Peyton "Choker" Manning choking in cold weather like always.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I fully expected Denver's D to do better than this though. They've played great football this postseason despite all their injuries while Seattle's O has sucked, so it's incredible to see things do such a 180 here in the Super Bowl. If there's one scheme that Peyton can't digest, it's this one.

Maybe after this game defense will start getting respect again amongst us NFL marks.

Bet you're happy for the Giants to not be the last team to get shut out in a half in the Super Bowl anymore. :)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im happy about that but the giants went to 3 superbowls in a 11 year span winning the latest 2. I've been spoiled.

I did expect everything to happen. I don't mean to toot my own horn but i felt like this game was fairly predictable. Seahawks had the more complete team and harvin the x factor. I texted my buddy in the navy and said Harvin is taking one to the house.

Snowman1

Reaction score
1622145_669431159770242_36570146_n.jpg

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT TD BRONCOS! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Snowman1

Reaction score
So it's safe to say RIP Peyton's Legacy? Most playoff losses all time, and his two Super Bowl losses won't be forgotten while his one win was against Rex Grossman's Bears.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Makes my bet for beer look immense, I got the Hawks and a 6pt start, nice to see us Brits can sometimes con you Americans with out dodgy betting shenanigans

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So it's safe to say RIP Peyton's Legacy? Most playoff losses all time, and his two Super Bowl losses won't be forgotten while his one win was against Rex Grossman's Bears.
Yeah, I think he goes down as the best regular season QB ever.