NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
[video=youtube;7XvZKHVYGGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XvZKHVYGGg&lc=hklS_A4BIglVeNYl-j3-ZBhPTxGouAsjplGP8Ox0l5Q&feature=inbox[/video]

Pretty sure Troy would not mind me showing off my youtube on here guys. Yes I have a youtube discuss about football, wrestling, and MMA. Anyways I am going to say this are my predictions and game recaps for tonight and next week. Hope you all enjoy if it is a problem just message me, and just so you guys know I am one of Troy's good friends and use to run the Wrestlingsmarks youtube channel.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
but the giants were facing old man interception king. Not Rodgers who is really careful with the ball.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Ryan is an old man? Thought he was pretty young still, but either way they looked good, Rodgers may be careful but is not Tom Brady where if he gets hit he plays better, heck Rodgers get concussions so easily. Do not get me wrong awesome player but he does get hurt easily.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i thought you were talking about the 07/08 NFC championship game Fave's last play as a packer INTERCEPTION.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Oh ok because I thought he was talking about todays game. Mis communication on my part here my bad :p. Anyways just saying history could repeat it self, you never know anything can happen.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
yeah cause you posted but remember the last time New York played Greenbay in Lambeu in the playoffs.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Despite losing Roethlisberger is probably the toughest QB I've ever seen play. Guys like McNair and Favre had incredible stretches but has there ever been a guy who gets messed up the way Ben does and plays through it the way he does?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So much for his I"m gonna take over this whole thing speech, lol. He shouldn't have been fired unless they think they can get Jeff Fisher there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You would think though the Raiders would have learned that this instability at the head coach position is a main reason why they can never get over the hump and playoff team. I would put them missing the playoffs on them not having McFadden all in all since he carried that offense. Bush is a really good number 2 running back but he's not McFadden.

SAL

Reaction score
You would think though the Raiders would have learned that this instability at the head coach position is a main reason why they can never get over the hump and playoff team. I would put them missing the playoffs on them not having McFadden all in all since he carried that offense. Bush is a really good number 2 running back but he's not McFadden.

They have an actual GM for the first time in 137 years. He wants to build the organization his way, there's nothing wrong with that. The guy who maybe gave up two first round picks for Carson Palmer doesn't scream "stability" anyway.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I liked the getting Carson Palmer part of that deal because their wasn't too many options at QB in free agency , but giving up TWO first round picks? just didn't seem that worth it especially because they fell short of the playoffs. Idk and besides that deal the Raiders's were pretty much the laughing stock of the NFL for breaking the record for most penalties and penalty yards in NFL history team owners aren't going to be happy with that shit, and now another coach and they are starting all over without a first round pick in this years draft and no real direction after another typical Raider's season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
True but same time this is what Al did have a coach for a year or two then fire em after not making the playoffs. Like I said if the plan is to go get a Jeff Fisher or someone of that nature then I would get this but right off the bat this is looking like the typical Raider way of handling missing the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.