NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Reaction score
Think the Packers really are going to go 16-0, got KC on the road next week and then the Bears and Lions at home. Only thing is once the get home field wrapped up I hope they sit at least Rodgers. Would hate to see him get fucked up in the 15th or 16th game of the season when there was nothing on the line. Would much rather win another super bowl than risk a injury going for a record.

Even if they play Flynn the last 2 games I still think that 16-0 is a possibility.

Deuce

Reaction score
Flynn is better than most people think he is, he doesn't compare to Rodgers at all but he is a great secondary QB. He has the arm and the determination to get Green Bay to 16-0, they should give him a shot so they can have Rodgers rest before the Super Bowl.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Think the Packers really are going to go 16-0, got KC on the road next week and then the Bears and Lions at home. Only thing is once the get home field wrapped up I hope they sit at least Rodgers. Would hate to see him get fucked up in the 15th or 16th game of the season when there was nothing on the line. Would much rather win another super bowl than risk a injury going for a record.

Even if they play Flynn the last 2 games I still think that 16-0 is a possibility.

Yeah this makes sense, Matt Flynn isn't a bad backup so it is possible like you said last thing you want is Rodgers to get injured or something

Status
Not open for further replies.