NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
On 1st and 10 the question came up of who is more important to the team Von Miller or Tim Tebo what u guys think?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I say Von Miller, the Bronco's offense doesn't get very many chances to score because it's god awful. Von Miller crates more opportunities for the Bronco's to stay in games, if it wasn't for that defense and Von Miller in particular there's no way in hell Tim Tebow would have a 5-1 record as a starter this year. I like Tim Tebow, but i don't think he's the reason for the Broncos Success.

Last edited:

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Also since Tebow became the starter, he's 5-1 in those games between Von Miller and Elvis Dumerville there's 11.5 sacks combined.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Reason I say Tebo is because it's not like the defense changed from the games Orton was the starter to when Tebo was the starter. Von has come on no doubt but if he was more valuable than Tebo then he would have been great all season not just the second half of it. Tebo came in and has only lost one game. Didn't do it by himself obviously but I say he is the main reason for it.

Reid

Reaction score
Thing is with their offense they are not turning the ball over. While Tebow's not a great passer by any strech of the imagination he ain't turning it over. I'd like to see what the defense can do against a ELITE offense though. I don't think they have faced one on this current streak they are on. last time they did play one, I believe the packers put up 50 on them.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
There's an argument for both sides honestly, and I'm curious as well about an elite offense playing against that defense, which is why i brought up how the Broncos have to play New England in two weeks a few posts ago.

Also, i kind of feel bad that apparently NOBODY decided to pick up Mcnabb.

Deuce

Reaction score
Also, i kind of feel bad that apparently NOBODY decided to pick up Mcnabb.

I would pick up Mcnabb, he is a decent player overall and is a great addition to any team. I think people are just focused on the players they have right now instead of Mcnabb and such. It happens but I'm sure he will be picked up eventually.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Honestly, i don't think I'd pick him up. He's struggled pretty bad the last two years, if it was like 5 years ago and i had a chance to pick him up i would've jumped on it but not at this point in his career. I do think he'll end up playing again but not likely until next season.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Surprised Bears didn't even bother picking him up till end of the season with Cutler being injured.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I thought they would've for sure, and in a way I'm surprised they didn't as Mcnabb is a proven QB and they don't have much depth at QB for a team trying to get into the playoffs.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Marshawn is powered by Skittles.

skittles.gif

Deuce

Reaction score
He at those Skittles so quick.... makes me want some Skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.