• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Ocho has apparently been released from the Patriots, no surprise though. Tried trading him and nobody would take him.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
I'm of course ready for fantasy football.

As for Ocho knew it was coming and glad as he was being wasted. If Miami wanna make hard knocks interesting and get a number 1 WR they should be first in line.

No More Sorrow

We should get the league at least set up either tonight or tomorrow. Figure out the specifics of it. I wouldn't mind being the commissioner or we can have a few commissioners like we did in Fantasy Basketball.

Last edited:

No More Sorrow

Alright cool. I'll set up a league, It's saying i can import the settings from our league last year. Once we get enough people we can see if they work for everybody.

Ben was commish last year, so to be fair to him I'll ask him first if he wants to return as one.

Edit: Talked to Ben and he said it was alright, going to set up the league right now.

Last edited:

MrMister

Picked the right time to lurk it seems. I want in fantasy football again please sirs. No clue who anyone is here save PHX and Killswitch cause of name changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.