• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL Draft 2022 Discussion Thread

Swerve

Whose House?!
Maybe but the top tier QBs have either resigned or been traded away already. Maybe Baker or Jimmy come into Town if the Panthers don't go QB. I thought by now the Panthers would do something in that department and I'm shocked nothing has been done.

And with the 23rd Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Arizona Cardinals Select: Treylon Burks(WR)

After the loss of Kirk I imagine the Cardinals will want to fill in that WR spot with a guy who can keep their Offense rolling. Truthfully Murray is the guy I'm worried about over the Offseason people in the Organization was saying he's immature among other things so he needs to fix that problem before he starts barking wanting a new Deal with the Team.

And with the 24th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys Select: Lewis Cine(S)

Honestly the Cowboys to me needs a DE, and a shit ton of help in that Secondary and I'm sure they can get Cine at 24. The Cowboys need more Dogs in their Defense to start to tell Offenses were not going to be bullied anymore and Cine can be a guy who fits the Bill.​

I think they are up to something they have been concentrating on upgrading the OL and now are after FA LT Duane Brown.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Last Season my Eagles made a Trade or was it two Trades which is why they had 3 1st Round Picks and they traded away 2 of them. My Eagles are banking that the Saints suck next Season so the Pick turns into a Top 10 Pick. I can see the Saints being 15-20 Pick wise but we should of kept those Picks we need a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. The guess Saints are terrible, and if Hurts doesn't improve than you have two 1st Round Picks to scoop up a QB or get one in the Offseason. I'm so torn when Teams do this because you're rolling the Dice hoping for your number to be called and I don't think anyone next Season is going to save you at the QB position if that is the intent with that extra 1st Round Pick in 2023.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Draft tomorrow night around the same time as my Sixers vs Raptors Game 6. How is everyone feeling with their Teams headed into the NFL Draft? I need impact players hoping WR, CB, or DE.

Cwalker

Got the livestream on in the background.

Perfect situation for me as a Giants fan would be getting Neal at 5 and Kayvon at 7