NFL Draft 2022 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
ptklLUY.jpg

We are now in March and now the NFL Draft is coming our way with Free Agency starting March 16th. April 28th-30th we'll all see how our teams further try to improve their chances to hold the Lombardi Trophy this upcoming 2022 Season. Two Seasons ago I did my own predict the Draft for the 1st Round and I really want to that this Year again taking off for last Season. I have a long work Week ahead of me but surely I can start and make my Predictions starting on the Weekend. So with that what is everyone thinking for their teams this Year?​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And for the 1st Pick in 2022 NFL Draft The Jacksonville Jaguars Select: Aidan Hutchinson(DE)

I've seen OL Neal at this spot but Aidan is too good a player not to scoop up at Number 1 I feel. After having no Sacks in 2020, he had 14 this past Season and hopefully for the Jags looking to rebuild with Doug Peterson he is the start of the Jags actually becoming competitive again. Easily he's going Top 5 mark my words on that.

The 2nd Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Detroit Lions Select: Kayvon Thibodeaux(DE)

Remember Defense wins Championships and you become great by investing on both Lines and The Lions need help every position it feels like especially on Defense. I've heard alot of talk about if this guy has the passion for Football long term were going to find out on that with him. Potentially with his skills he can be the best of the Class for the Draft on the Defense side of the ball I feel.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The 3rd Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Houston Texans Select: David Ojabo(DE/OLB)

Remember when The Texans had a damn good Defense with JJ Watt was the Man welp in the last few Years the Team has gone backwards as a Franchise and has become a laughing stock especially after that Hopkins Trade, and the Watson Legal Issues. All these DES to me can number 1 for their teams right off the Bat and if Ojabo gets a little bit bigger he'll truly help The Houston Defense day 1.

The 4th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The New York Jets Select: Travon Walker(DE)

The Jets need everything and Walker has great Size and Athleticism to help that Jets Defense that looked like a Pee Wee Defense at times the past couple of Years.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And with the 5th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The NY Giants Select: Evan Neal(OL)

Outside of Thomas on that Offensive Line not really much to talk about when it comes to the positives with their OL. New GM, Coach should boost hopefully their Offensive woes you think now it's not to improve that OL that had Daniel Jones being knocked around like a Pinball alot last Season.

And with the 6th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Carolina Panthers Select: Kenny Pickett(QB)

The Panthers cannot expect going into the 2022 that Sam Darnold is going to take you to the promise land right? Cam had flashes of doing something early but he's not the same Cam that took them to the SB. Why not draft Pickett a guy that can compete for that Starting Job and win it by the end of the Season because after the retirement Brees, Brady, the Division is wide open more than ever and Pickett gives them the best chance to win now vs Darnold I feel.

Reactions: Swerve

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Bueller....

Bueller...

The 7th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The NY Giants Select: George Karlaftis(DE)

Now that they have drafted a guy that will be able to play for the Giants hopefully for many years now it's time to invest in that Defense and it's improvement. Dude is a monster Pass Rusher to go along with his 17.5 Tackles for Loss which means when he see's a player with the ball he finishes no matter what. You gotta say with these 2 Picks for the Giants they have improved vastly.

The 8th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons Select: Kyle Hamilton(S)

Right now ATL could be the team to beat in the NFC South with all the changes that happened and continue to happen this Offseason. Surely they need to figure out their plans for Ridley and surely they can invest in that in Free Agency or later in the Draft but let's Draft the best Safety I feel in this Draft and it's not even close. Shit he might be the best Secondary Player in this Draft period. He can tackle like a Champ, make Offensive Players pay coming near him and get Turnovers how can not draft him ATL if he's there at 8?

@Heartblaze Kid

Reactions: Vegeta

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Georgia lineman Jordan Davis, at 341 pounds, runs 40-yard dash in 4.78 seconds at NFL scouting combine​

ESPN

INDIANAPOLIS -- Georgia defensive tackle Jordan Davis -- all 341 pounds of him -- finished the 40-yard dash in 4.78 seconds at the NFL scouting combine Saturday night.

Let that sink in.

It was a sight worthy of the ovation it received from the several thousand fans inside Lucas Oil Stadium to watch the defensive linemen and linebackers go through their on-field workouts.

Davis, who is 6-foot-6⅜, might not have to actually run a 40-yard sprint very often in an NFL game, but he ran it like few others of his size ever have at the combine.

The 4.78 clocking was the fastest for any player over 330 pounds at the combine since 2006 and is believed to be one of the fastest times for a player that size in the event's history.

Former Nebraska defensive tackle Khalil Davis ran a 4.75 40 at the 2020 scouting combine, which was the fastest 40 by a defensive lineman who weighed in at more than 300 pounds since 2006.

Among the over-330 club, only former Auburn tackle Greg Robinson and former Memphis defensive tackle Dontari Poe had broken the 5-second mark in the 40 prior to Davis. Robinson ran a 4.92 in 2014 at 332 pounds; Poe, at 346 pounds, clocked 4.98 seconds at the 2012 combine.

Poe also did 44 repetitions of 225 pounds in the bench press and had a 34-inch vertical jump -- each a staggering number for a player of his size.

Davis, a potential first-round pick in next month's NFL draft, was a first-team All-SEC selection this past season and started at least eight games for the Bulldogs in three of his four seasons. He also had one rushing touchdown this past season.

4.78 seconds is insane for Davis.

He's a freak of nature!

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The 9th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Denver Broncos Select: Nakobe Dean(LB)

The Broncos take a LB who can make impact plays on every down and his play was a major reason why The Bulldogs were hard to score on every drive that is for damn sure.

The 10th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The NY Jets Select: Derek Stingley(CB)

Just watch his Highlights if not that Video his showing vs Chase when they were at LSU he covered him with ease and you could see how frustrated Chase was throughout their Practices. Stingley would do the same to many Offensive Players for a Jets team that needs his physical style to turn around their franchise​

Reactions: Doom

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And with the 11th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders Select: Malik Willis(QB)

The Commanders really need a QB that works out for them to take the next step as a franchise. In the NFC East every QB can do not only damage with their Arm but with their legs and Willis can do that for them.

The 12th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Minnesota Vikings Select: Trent McDuffie(CB)

The Vikings for quite awhile now have needed help in the Secondary and this the start of them fixing things back there. Great Coverage skills for his size and he can play in and out with any WR or TE he defends.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And with the 13th Pick in 2022 NFL Draft The Cleveland Browns Select: Jordan Davis(DE)

Dude is a monster and for a Division that has guys like Lamar Jackson running around the field you need more guys to put him on his butt. Davis is a guy the Browns Defense needs to try to compete for the Division Crown for years to come.

And with the 14th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Baltimore Ravens Select: Trevor Penning(OT)

Speaking about Lamar the dude wouldn't need to run around the field all the time if he had better protection to stay in the Pocket more for sure. I wouldn't be shocked to see them go WR either here but OT sounds like a sure bet. Trevor reminds me of a nastier young John Runyan.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Time to Draft for my Eagles and with that the 15th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Philadelphia Eagles Select: Devin Lloyd(LB)

One of the weakest parts of the Eagles Defense is their Linebacker Crew. We've got plenty of guys who will work hard, and tackle, but not make a big enough impact on the field. You can see in the Highlights Lloyd not only making a tackle, but getting turnovers by himself. What scares me is Howie Roseman and Lurie haven't invested Draft wise or in FA like that in Linebackers and that needs to change if the Eagles want to get to SB contention for sure.

And with the 16th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Philadelphia Eagles Select: Jameson Williams(WR)

DeVonta Smith was a major upgrade for the Eagles Offense last Season as a Rookie after years prior the Eagles drafting guys that bombed and that includes Reagor instead of Jefferson. Hurts 2nd Year as the Eagles QB get him more Weapons you have to especially if you don't scoop up a Veteran WR in Free Agency. Don't let me down Howie you need a WR within those 3 1st Round Picks!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And with the 17th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The LA Chargers Select: Charles Cross(OL)

You just got Mack to boost your already damn good Defense and now it's time to protect Herbert. They could also go Receiver here I wouldn't be shocked by that.

And with the 18th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The New Orleans Saints Select: Sam Howell(QB)

Brees has retired, and what the Saints has put out there at QB ain't going to get it done and I don't see any top tier QB wanting to play there so let's start over. Howell Howell completed 63 percent of his passes for 3,056 yards, 24 touchdowns as a Junior and that stat alone gives you more that what you have at QB I feel.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 19th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Philadelphia Eagles Select: Jermaine Johnson(DE)

Brandon Graham is getting older, and Barnett has been a total bust. We got to get youth, and young legs on that Defensive Line and Johnson would aid in that.

The 20th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers Select: Matt Corral(QB)

Ben has retired and now it's time to find a QB that they probably should of been looking for two or three years prior. Corral completed 68 percent of his passes for 3,349 yards, 20 touchdowns and five interceptions. He rushed for 11 touchdowns and 597 yards as well. Sounds like how Ben was early in his Career passing and running it before gaining confidence with his Arm.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Poor guy if it's serious he could be out the whole Season if not the majority of it. I had him going in the Top 10! Funny some of my picks might of changed in life of Free Agency going on.

And with the 21st Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the New England Patriots Select: Quay Walker(LB)

All the top Linebackers are off the board and the Pats when they were good have always had good Defense and they will be looking to get to that point again.

And with the 22nd Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers Select: Chris Olave(WR)

After the Trade with the Raiders they get a 1st Round Pick so even though Adams is one of the best WRs in the league you need to fill in that hole anyway you can.​

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Taking any qb at 6 feels like a massive reach. Please trade back Panthers.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Taking any qb at 6 feels like a massive reach. Please trade back Panthers.

Maybe but the top tier QBs have either resigned or been traded away already. Maybe Baker or Jimmy come into Town if the Panthers don't go QB. I thought by now the Panthers would do something in that department and I'm shocked nothing has been done.

And with the 23rd Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft The Arizona Cardinals Select: Treylon Burks(WR)

After the loss of Kirk I imagine the Cardinals will want to fill in that WR spot with a guy who can keep their Offense rolling. Truthfully Murray is the guy I'm worried about over the Offseason people in the Organization was saying he's immature among other things so he needs to fix that problem before he starts barking wanting a new Deal with the Team.

And with the 24th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys Select: Lewis Cine(S)

Honestly the Cowboys to me needs a DE, and a shit ton of help in that Secondary and I'm sure they can get Cine at 24. The Cowboys need more Dogs in their Defense to start to tell Offenses were not going to be bullied anymore and Cine can be a guy who fits the Bill.​

Reactions: Swerve