NFL Discussion Thread: Week 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Eagles looked like I had hoped they might/sort of expected. DeSean/LeSean are fucking animals and Vick looks great. top 5 offense easily.

Texans, on the other hand, cost me a lot of scratch last night. Fucking sons of bitch mother fuckers

Texans are going to be beasts all year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Texans are going to be beasts all year.

They looked like dog shit. Schaub's arm is so pathetically weak that I laugh at nearly every duck he throws (amazingly a high % of them are completed). If houston had a real QB they would be a threat to DEN in the AFC.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eagles looked like I had hoped they might/sort of expected. DeSean/LeSean are fucking animals and Vick looks great. top 5 offense easily.

Texans, on the other hand, cost me a lot of scratch last night. Fucking sons of bitch mother fuckers

They were figured out in the second half, outside of mccoy (beast) they didn't do shit. There defense will be on the field for a lot of the game considering that fast paced offense. I don't think it's good enough to stop teams despite how many they score.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They were figured out in the second half, outside of mccoy (beast) they didn't do shit. There defense will be on the field for a lot of the game considering that fast paced offense. I don't think it's good enough to stop teams despite how many they score.

Figured out, lol. They took their foot off the gas after they went up 33-7

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
At first, maybe. But washington was down 13 points with 13 remaining and they didn't do a great job moving the ball. They kept giving it back to them and rg3 was just missing everybody high, low, everywhere.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Tyrann Mathieu went into honey badger mode with his unreal hustle for a forced fumble

DANS1.gif
bofTyeZ.gif