NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I'm really getting sick of T.I. tbh

Spice 1 is one of the greatest old school westcoast rappers of all time btw >____>

NinoBrown

Reaction score

LOL Spice 1 really? Yeah I can't even tolerate T.I. and his current run of stupidity with the law.

02.jpg

Wait, he was in jail?

I couldn't tell from the numerous music videos that have been released, not to mention that shitty EP that came out last month.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Whoa there buddy. The album was actually pretty decent. And don't hate on Spice 1 real talk. He's the truth. Listen to 187 He Wrote and tell me the guy isn't a genius. Only reason he isn't that famous is because he wasn't associated with Death Row or Cube or etc.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

:smh ya'll gonna stop hatin on Spice 1. Just because he wasn't with the Death Row clique, doesn't mean he wasn't underrated.

Besides hes better than Sam Sneed and RBX (yeah I said it)

Wordlife

Reaction score

Speaking of jail.. SMH @ Wiz getting thrown in jail last night.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Rappers going to jail isn't a big deal anymore... It's like an athlete getting busted for PEDs these days.

Montana

Reaction score

Well...the clean version of Kanye's new album has been released. I think it's a pretty good album, but probably my least favorite of his. I do like how he pushes the creatative envelope, and isn't afraid to try new things and be different.

Nelly's new album is very surprising. I actually think it's quite good. I feel like he's been living under a rock for 10 years, but really put some effort into this album. It's a mix of the old style nelly with tracks like "Gone" "1000 stacks" and the new clubby/techno hip hop style on tracks like "Liv Tonight" "move that body" and then there are just some good tracks like Making movies, and she's so fly. This album isn't for everyone, but just caught me off guard. If your a nelly fan, def check it out.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Well...the clean version of Kanye's new album has been released. I think it's a pretty good album, but probably my least favorite of his. I do like how he pushes the creatative envelope, and isn't afraid to try new things and be different.

With Kanye that's the catch 22. He is constantly trying new things, which at times can alienate his audience and the more "true" hip-hop fans feel 'betrayed' I haven't heard the complete album, but the songs that I have heard I have really enjoyed.

NinoBrown

Reaction score

Took me three days to find this mixtape. Heard the first day his site crashed because the amount of downloads.

j-cole-friday-night-lights.jpg

Montana

Reaction score

Yeah it did, i was trying to get it that day, but ended up getting it the second day. Hot mixtape, but i haven't been able to listen to it much. Can't wait for the album.

I am starting to like the Kanye album more and more, but still not sure if i like it more than 808's. I enjoyed that album, while it wasn't critically acclaimed. All of Kanye's albums are good.

Anyone here fans of Big Sean?

straight_edge76

Reaction score

That J. Cole mixtape is pretty damn good. It also took me awhile to find a good link... I've listened to about 70% of it... I'm liking it so far. His album should be great also... Kind of hope his style doesn't get all radioed (is that even a word? lol) up though

New Em and Royce track
[YT]SwDNusL-iV4[/YT]

I have to say I am digging this song. Royce has been teasing a Bad Meets Evil reunion for awhile now, and it's good to actually hear a song of them together..

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

OMFG Royce and Em song in 2010...!!!!