NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I heard something about Miz saying he's the #1 Wiz Khalifa fan out around here.

He lying to himself....

straight_edge76

Reaction score
[yt]LR-swjj1H5w[/yt]

OH
MY
GOD!!!!

This song is fucking amazing! No more accent, ever (if you pay attention to the lyrics).... simply god like.

Recovery, now my predictions... will look like this:

Marshall Mathers LP > Recovery > Eminem Show > Encore > Slim Shady LP > Infinite etc etc...

GOING TO BE AMAZING

I said it on facebook and I'll say it here.... That song, made me nut (no homo). This week may have been the best week in the history of hip-hop lol.

I love the Lupe video, I love the song and the video fits it perfectly imo.

Wordlife's video don't work but, here's a better one.
[yt]fM-0MqlIjGc[/yt]

Eminem has said that when he opened up his planned album Relapse 2 to a variety of producers, he was inspired to not just change the direction of the LP, but rethink the project completely: He buried the Relapse sequel and started working on Recovery, which will be out on June 22.

"I kinda went back to the lab on that whole concept," Em told radio personality
Angela Yee on her Shade 45 show "The Morning After," on Thursday (April 29). "As I started getting to work with different producers and sh--, the very sound changed and I kinda turned the corner."
Em rattled off an impressive array of trackmasters that he secured for Recovery, including Dr. Dre, DJ Khalil, Boi-1da — who produced the album's first single, "Not Afraid," which debuted Thursday — and Havoc from Mobb Deep.
"He sent me a couple of tracks," Em, a huge Mobb Deep fan, said of Havoc. "They were both cool, but one of them was that sh-- and I had to do something to it. I'm just happy I got to work with him."
Jim Jonsin (T.I., Lil Wayne) also worked on the LP. "He was open to ideas,"
Jonsin told Mixtape Daily. "He was real respectful to my craft. He let me do what I do. He asked me ideas on some of the lyrics. We had ideas for lyric changes. Certain words may or may not work on radio. We talked about that. He had a setup outside of the room to do production, but I'd rather be in the room where he was at, and he was cool with that. And I knocked out a couple of joints in there while he was in there with me. He was pretty open and he let me do my thing. He did his thing. It was a pretty good experience.
"We touched on something that I haven't done anything like that before," Jonsin added. "It's unique in a way for myself. It's a place I've been wanting to go, and I'm so happy he allowed it to go down. He played a huge part in the record. Without him on it, it's not the same. I don't wanna give up too much about what it is and what direction."
Slim Shady told Yee that Recovery is diverse and doesn't have a uniform sound.
"There's a variety of different things, different moods and things like that on there," he said of the LP. "There's not just one overall sound. It's a bunch of different sh--."
Another surprise Em dropped about the album: For the first time, he will not have any skits. The often-hilarious segments had become a hallmark of Slim Shady's albums.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
2qxb3vn.png

Download The Full Mixtape
http://www.datpiff.com/wwwenlitenme_DyMe-A-DuZiN_The_Orientation.m116380.htmlhttp://usershare.net/y7mjfyoby4ps
Subscribe To Him On Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dymez513
Add Him On Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/dymeaduzin
Follow Him On Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/dymeaduzin

Montana

Reaction score
Excited_man_2.gif

Oh boy!! Oh boy!! Oh boy!! Lupe, Eminem, Game and Detox are the albums I'm looking forward to the most right now.

Same here....King Uncaged and Jeezy's TM 103 too!

What did everyone think of B.O.B.'s album? I thought it was solid. Great singles, and music videos.

Did the Dr. Dre and Jay-z track ever drop? I thought it was supposed to like 2-3 weeks ago.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
B.O.B.'s album was great. I'm still listening to it. Been playing on my ipod since I DL'd it. Of course I got it before it came out but I bout it the 1st day it officially came out.

As far as the Dre/Jay-Z track, I haven't heard it yet or seen it anywhere. I thought it should be out either this week or next.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
[yt]pQSSJPI-Xvc[/yt]

I want an explanation for this hunk of garbage. Yeah, I'm looking at all of you Game fan's, Wordlife, Dre, Straight_edge and anyone else that downloaded that last mixtape he came out with.

*virtual e-highfive to MizMasta*

OfficialDrama

Reaction score

Montana

Reaction score
It's bad enough Game released the song shake, but on top that making a video???? That could be one of the worst rap songs in history.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I DL's that Game album too. That shake video is pretty funny. Game yelling at the people in the window. Them some people get car jacked behind him. I'm not a huge fan of that song, but it's not that bad.

I thought Banks' next album was going to be called Gang Green? I'm a big Banks fan though. I didn't like him at 1st when they came out with G-Unit remix of P.I.M.P. and Stunt 101. But he grew on me. Imo, he was the best out of G-Unit.