NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That track where where C. Brown disses those guys was meh. I sat here and listened to it twice and don't remember a single thing about it. Nothing caught my attention.

That Game track is fire though. I'll have to DL that mix tape.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm not a fucking soulja boy fanboy!

Game had the worst 2009 of any rapper lol he was flat out garbage and it disappointed me.

Anyone ever heard of Common Market (josh?)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Name sounds familiar, but not who it is.

Red Room is Game's mixtape I'm assuming being that he is the blood and with R.E.D. dropping in June. 2009 wasn't the best year of Game's career but he has really stepped it up as of late. LAX wasn't as bad imo. I actually preferred it to Doctor's Advocate

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lol: I love the reaction people get when they are accused of people Souljah Boy fans. It's like being accused of fucking this girl....

fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg

straight_edge76

Reaction score
:lol: I love the reaction people get when they are accused of people Souljah Boy fans.

I have to got admit, when that "Crank Dat" song came out. I liked it.... For like 10 minutes lol. Then it got stupid and repetitive.

edit- Can somebody please enlighten me on who the fuck this Kat Stacks chick that I keep hearing about is.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Souljah Boy isn't that bad, but he's not that good either. Kiss Me Through The Phone, and Turn My Swag on were pretty good. The only tracks from him I actually liked.

Dre

Reaction score
Kat Stacks is just another smut looking for fame on the internet. She claims that she fucked the whole Young Money (even the minors Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee & Lil Za), Bow Wow, Nelly and Aaron Carter. Now she's working on a tell all book explaining how she started fuckin' half of Hollywood.

I'll tell you ever since Superhead started this trend, these hoes is gettin' every chance they can get to make a fast buck.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
So basically Kat Stacks is another chick claiming to fuck all kinds of rappers and shit? Attention whore, nothing more. Nothing less. Basically Super Head 2.0 am I right?

I thought Lil' Twist (or is it Chucky) was like 13? Isn't that Wayne's brother or some shit?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Damn, and she fucked them?

:roll1: Those dudes are likely the heroes of every 14 year old in America. Slut or not, they fucked a grown women.