NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
yeah they don't go on sale here until Saturday. Hopefully I get my check in the next day or two so I can get mine. I already have 3 concerts lined up for late April/Early May. Hopefully I can get a few more lined up also.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Dude I have a TON of concerts lined up starting from today:

The Dillinger Escape Plan ~ This friday
Enter Shikari (secret show.... shhhhh hahaha) ~ Next Tues
A Day To Remember/August Burns Red/Enter Shikari ~ April 18th AND 19th
Twiztid ~ May 30th
Bullet For My Valentine ~ May 22nd
As I Lay Dying/War of Ages/Demon Hunter ~ May 11
Tech N9ne ~ June 11th
Warped Tour in Indianapolis ~ July 6th
Iron Maiden/Dream Theater ~ July 18th
Mayhem Fest ~ July 30th
Warped Tour in Chicago ~ July 31st
Slayer/Megadeth/Testament ~ August 20th

Yeah I'm stacked for the next 4 months...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
So far I have:

Daughtry May 10th
Tech N9ne- May 21st
Five Finger Death Punch/Korn/Rob Zombie- Sometime in July not sure on the Date
ICP/KMK/ABK in mid-August sometime.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Oh fuck I forgot bout ICP/KMK/Coolio/ABK.... thats coming up in the summer. And yeahhhhhhhh man good stuff!!!

BTW.... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GODDAMN PILOT TALK!?!?! Fucking Curren$y fucked up again!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah dude, All I hope is that I don't end up running into the same complete red neck douche bag Juggalos that I ran into at the Tech N9ne show in October. My god, alot of those dudes are soooo freaking annoying, just kept talking shit to Royce Da 5'9 (Slaughterhouse was also preforming) when he did part of 'The Way I Am' to pay homage to Detroit there are a shit load of them that live near me and I want to smack them every damn day lol.

Wordlife

Reaction score
hahahahaha fags!

OMG speaking of Slaughterhouse, did you hear that by Summer they are signing with Shady Records?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, I read it somewhere yesterday not sure where at though. I am not really sure how well that Is going to work out tbh. I mean you know me I love Eminem and Slaughterhouse but with Shady/Aftermath it seems like if you aren't 50 or Em you don't get much of anything put out.

Wordlife

Reaction score
True, then again there was rumors of Drake leaving Young Money for Shady, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Drake would be more successful under Dre anyways though, just sayin'.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly don't think that Drake would leave Young Money at this point and time. I mean just look at how much he has been hyped up as Wayne's protoge and next to Wayne and Nicki the most easily recognized name on Young Money and he would imo just get lost in the shuffle with Dre and Eminem.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Exactly, working with Dre would be amazing, but, he's got a solid career going with Wayne and YM right now that he needs to stay put..

xtremebadass

Reaction score
True, then again there was rumors of Drake leaving Young Money for Shady, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Drake would be more successful under Dre anyways though, just sayin'.

Drake could never leave Young Money. If Drake got associated with Dre and Em he would probably turn into 50. He would achieve HUGE success right off the bat but then drop off the face of the earth afterwards. lol

Still love 50 though :)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I am not going to say he can NEVER leave Young Money. But at this point and time I cannot see it happening, he is realistically carrying the YM flag while Wayne is in jail.

XBA brings up a good point on Dre/Em. Anyone that works with Dre and Em is automatically given almost unrealistic expectations (Xzibit/Busta etc.) as a rapper Eminem is second to none. Production/organizing wize Dre is also at the top. But I do not look at them in the same light as Wayne/Birdshit as leading a crew. Back when Shady/Aftermath was running the rap game it was just Em/Dre/50 with D12 tossed in. Young Money is actually all of the members being showcased equally.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Unless you're one of the three headed monsters (Em, Dre or 50) you won't go anywhere on Aftermath. Interscope is a whole another problem. The amount of artists that have been signed and dropped from there is ridiculous.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
XBA brings up a good point on Dre/Em. Anyone that works with Dre and Em is automatically given almost unrealistic expectations (Xzibit/Busta etc.) as a rapper Eminem is second to none. Production/organizing wize Dre is also at the top. But I do not look at them in the same light as Wayne/Birdshit as leading a crew. Back when Shady/Aftermath was running the rap game it was just Em/Dre/50 with D12 tossed in. Young Money is actually all of the members being showcased equally.

Did you just compare Em and Dre to Wayne and Baby? Well Wayne yes...Birdman hell no lmao!

Anyways everyone Young Money is actually doing quite well for themselves. The compilation album really showcased them all equally and was an ideal launch pad for all of them