NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I still like Banks/Juelz much better....What happened to Jim Jones.

Question: Who's the next big thing in Hip Hop/Rap?

I'm not talking about just a hot rapper, or flavor of the month. More like, who's the next to change the game. Like Death Row did, Like Biggie, Jay-Z, Eminem, DMX, Kanye and others along those lines did? I guess you could argue Wayne and TI are up there, but that might be stretching it. But who's next?

Famou$ 187

I still like Banks/Juelz much better....What happened to Jim Jones.

Question: Who's the next big thing in Hip Hop/Rap?

I'm not talking about just a hot rapper, or flavor of the month. More like, who's the next to change the game. Like Death Row did, Like Biggie, Jay-Z, Eminem, DMX, Kanye and others along those lines did? I guess you could argue Wayne and TI are up there, but that might be stretching it. But who's next?

Signed - Wiz / J.Cole
Unsigned - Oun-P / Zone Gang
Is Pill signed or no?

Wordlife

Wiz for sure!

Anyone looking forward to Spitta's new album next Tuesday along with Asher Roth's new mixtape??

straight_edge76

Greenhouse Effect Vol. 2?????

Been waiting on some new Ash for quite some time now.

xtremebadass

Drake ft. The Dream - Shut it Down (off Thank Me Later)
[yt]eBtSx0R08tg[/yt]

xtremebadass

It isn't a bad track. I am not a big fan of slow hip hop, but both Drake and Dream were great on this song. This and Over are great teasers to Thank Me Later, can't wait!

Dre

Reaction score
It isn't a bad track. I am not a big fan of slow hip hop, but both Drake and Dream were great on this song. This and Over are great teasers to Thank Me Later, can't wait!

I wouldn't say this is a Hip-Hop track. This is more of a R&B track.

straight_edge76

When the fuck is Thank Me Later dropping?

Wasn't it supposed to be out like a month ago lol