NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

i like this lemondade remix 2 tho
[YT]57pdfve_IkM[/YT]
classic song >.<
[YT]FbrRP1nAxmU[/YT]​

straight_edge76

Not to sure if theres any truth to this but I heard Lil' Wayne and Eminem are gonna shoot a video to the "Drop The World" video. idk if its true but it would be kind of interesting to see, to at the very least make up for the meh preformance at last nights Grammy's.

Dre

Reaction score
Here's the Uncensored performance of Drake, Weezy & Em. Really there was just one curse throughout the performance.

[yt]iq4UUdLGXTs[/yt]

straight_edge76

Honestly, imo the preformance was kinda of meh. I mean don't get me wrong it was good and all but it just looked kind of awkward at times. There were also times that the mic's sounded a bit fugged up, but that might have been due to the band playing simultaniously (sp?) I liked the fact that they cut Drop The World Short though other then Em's verse the song is forgetable imo

Dre

Reaction score
Nah the mic had auto-tune ready on it. Notice how Wayne voice sounds higher in the Drop The World performance.

straight_edge76

Oh it did? That explains it then It just sounded a bit off that's all. Now that you mention it it kinda did. Honestly what I noticed is that Eminem has kinda awkward lookin' stage coreography lol.

G 3

Reaction score
Drop the World is the only good song off rebirth. The Rebirth releases tomorrow so after that I guess we can focus on The carter 4.

straight_edge76

Is there any truth to the rumor that Relapse 2 is dropping tomorrow also?

Dre

Reaction score
No, lol. Em is looking at dropping Relapse 2 around 3rd quarter. And Tha Carter IV is basically done. According to Wayne's engineer KY, he already finished up 20 songs for the album. Click here for more info.

xtremebadass

WTF they censored stuff that wasn't even supposed to be censored. Although that sucked the performance was epic. they only performed Drop the World to promote Rebirth, I still think there were way better singles off Rebirth to put out before Drop the World.

Wordlife

^agreed Mike.... I personally liked the performance, pretty cool, Em killed it!