NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I downloaded the Slaughterhouse album last night, and listened to it in full.... not as good as everyone is making it out to be

b52ravens

Reaction score
i thought it was gonna be a good album but people were making it out to be like 36 chambers or some shit like that... idiots

straight_edge76

The warning was pretty dope, being that he is dissing a R & B singer but look at what happens when you fuck with Shady...

Slaughterhouse isn't anything special, mother fuckers were making them out to be the next Wu Tang and imo I havent been impressed.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What? Slaughterhouse the album was the shit. Not like Chambers, but this shit was pretty hard. Not commercial at all, except for One, but besides that this album was badass. But, the next best group in the game is La Coka Nostra. Audacity of Coke is badass, I'm listening through it right now. In other news, Shyne just got signed by Jay Z. The rap games about to get Roc'd (lol get it).

[YT]fIDcuRXc_cM[/YT]
What do you think of this?

Wordlife

don't listen to Audacity of Coke bro.. trust me... its good, but you don't know LCN without listening to A Brand You Can Trust... now that's some good shit!

As you can tell imma La Coka mark since like January before NO ONE ever knew bout em... I met them, I'm actually a personal friend with Danny Boy and ILL BILL... I met the rest of them too, obviously... but they were all great, ILL BILL is like family though (literally)

check out that album... it is sick

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yoooooooooo.

I'm in love with that joint bro. God damn, these fucking guys are INSANE! Fuck Drake, fuck CuDi, fuck all that shit. These guys are going to RIP Hip Hop a new one. They are bringing back that dope ass cypher-crew style of rapping Wu Tang did.

Wordlife

yeah Renegade... you and I are going to take over the LCN scene. They are too hot right now. I saw them live back in February with Kottonmouth Kings, Big B, Potluck, and Blaze Ya Dead Homie... people were like "who the fuck are these fags", till they played That's Coke, Get Outta My Way, and House of Pain's Jump Around... then everyone was like "DAMN!"

They are too hot. I'm seeing Kottonmouth Kings, Big B, Short Dawg Tha Native, and Swollen Members on Monday (8/10)...... TOO bad La Coka couldn't be there :(

NinoBrown

Reaction score
yeah Renegade... you and I are going to take over the LCN scene. They are too hot right now. I saw them live back in February with Kottonmouth Kings, Big B, Potluck, and Blaze Ya Dead Homie... people were like "who the fuck are these fags", till they played That's Coke, Get Outta My Way, and House of Pain's Jump Around... then everyone was like "DAMN!"

They are too hot. I'm seeing Kottonmouth Kings, Big B, Short Dawg Tha Native, and Swollen Members on Monday (8/10)...... TOO bad La Coka couldn't be there :(

Only group I actually listen to.

Finally searched this guys up (LCN) and realized they're House of Pain + an MC/Producer in Ill Bill. I heard That's Coke, nice beat, quotables were iffy. Nothing really made me wild out but they fux with Bun B and Bun B is in my top 3 guest verse artists (Busta, Ludacris) so 'Choose Your Side' was pretty hot. But what do you expect from an Alchemist beat? Instant banger.

But I'm so mellow right now listening to J. Cole, B.o.B and Playboy Tre (funniest skits EVER) and listening to Slaughterhouse was kinda disappointing but hopefully this new cat I discovered Freddie Gibbs can break my mellow state. LCN might get a rotation lol.