NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

J-Dawg bawls deep addicted to Hip Hop/Rap again. 2 concerts comin up I might go to 1 is in Detroit its Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Drake, Soulja Boy and a few others then one like 10 mins away is the Cool Kids and Clipse.

b52ravens

Reaction score
lol at that guy saying from nothin to somethin is a classic. easily fab's worst album behind loso's way.

real talk was his best album, straight heat.

sad because when he actually raps, he's the 2nd best punchline rapper behind lloyd banks

straight_edge76

I didn't so much mean underrated.
What I meant was more under-appreciated in teh mainstream.

Wordlife

Loso's Way.... imo... SUCKED! Sorry, I hate Fab so much, I do not know why I got it, but I heard great reviews of it, and I got it, and I put out one very bad review lol

b52ravens

Reaction score
injured again? oh my, he tore his acl a month or two ago

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Excuse the links, I just don't know how embed these videos. WSHH vids btw.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQ6UYNYAE9fB95h0M
Some mad funny lines in there. My favorite has to be either "When I grab the mic and spit, I oscilate my hands like this", "You know I can kill a verse hold let me check my Phoooone", "the was more cleavage shots than verses I end with 'yeah'".

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhcAAShezIMr7qR0gl
I hadn't even heard EM was on funny people. Lol, scenes pretty good.

[YT]I6HQobIUXMs[/YT]
Not that bad, also check out the single with K. Hilson its pretty dope. Besides that, I wouldn't recommend copping it. DL it.

straight_edge76

Anyone hear "The Warning" by Eminem? Wordlife...pretty sure you have. (sorry if this is old I have been MIA for a minute)

Wordlife

yeah I did... its sick as fuck... whatcha think bout it?

Granted he's dissing Mariah Carey, its still good

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The Warning is the shit. EM killed it, but...
[YT]6sQ3K5GjsSs [/YT]
if you haven't heard this, your missing out.

b52ravens

Reaction score
killa season was a dope ass ghetto movie. great comedy.

slaughterhouse is becoming way overrated and lol at eminem pickin beef with mariah carey.