NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I swear MTV just loves pushing his buttons, its a damn shame that they had to ruin his comeback show so to speak by pulling some dumb shit like that. You can tell he was pissed off, I read on MSN that they decided to do that at the last minute but didn't tell Em shit. He didn't even go back to the building nobody could get ahold of him. He just bounced.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Nothing against Em at all, but that shit was mad funny. I was ROFL'ing when his boys/D12 was pushing Cohen around the seats like he was a gay pride pinata. You could tell that it wasn't a joke by the way Em and D12 just dipped out of the movie awards.

Em: "Are You Serious?"

straight_edge76

I didn't even think it was funny in a "haha" way but more in a stupid, and not the funny stupid way. But D-Twizzy pushing it around was fucking hilarious...and It will most likely be blown way out of proportion like Triumph was.

straight_edge76

What I heard was that they didn't tell Em that they were actually going to do it.

exC.On

Reaction score
Kanye West's Paranoid video with Rihanna
[yt]3QotGHaAHPk[/yt]

I'm really feelin K'naan, I know his album dropped sometime ago, Imma have to listen to it.
Heres his video for T.I.A
[yt]5UQ8uL7Zebc[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Whoo. Jay just drew a line in the sand. About 80% of the top hip hop artists have tampered with it (Autotune) now the best rapper today has said death to it. He's making the fans choose here. Decisions decisions.

"Jeans too tight, colors too bright, your voice too light"

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]Dyf2TBWcA1A[/ty]

Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa together for a mixtape? I LUV HIP-HOP RIGHT NOW!!!