NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Well, I liked it honestly loved all of EM's diss track and Benzino brought something idk raw outta Shady. I just downloaded it and thought it was worth posting.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I am patienty waiting for "Relapse" It comes out a week or so after my birthday, im going to pre-order it as "My Own Birthday present" aha. I hope he is a little more seious then he was on Encore. There were a few to many "Funny" songs and not enough of Shady being Shady.

Wordlife

^true... but how can you NOT love Puke and Rainman and Just Lose It?

Hands down my favorite song off that album is Puke and Mosh!

CT Styles

[yt]UxcZzy4UrFA[/yt]

The second single off Eminem's upcoming 'Relapse', '3AM'.

straight_edge76

I did not say that I didn't like those songs (wasn't a huge fan on Rainman though) I am just saying I love the vulgar, foul mouthed, Not giving a fuck Slim Shady (Infinite, The Slim Shady LP and some of The Marshall Mathers LP) I like a variety in my Eminem but to much of anything isn't a good thing.

The 3AM video violates copyrights :( :(

The Anigma

Reaction score
3AM is sick. It's definitely better than "We Made You" which wasn't a bad track, just the typical poppy-like first single from Em. 3AM is strictly Slim Shady and it's just great. I was a bit skeptical when I first heard it because he uses an accent like with "We Made You" but "3AM" has grown on me as has "We Made You" so I'm definitely going to buy the Relapse.

straight_edge76

Yeah I love anything Em puts out I prefer Shady over the comical Eminem. We Made You is hot. His rhymes are better in that then the majority of people out there's toughest rhymes with a few exceptions. Can't wait for Relapse to drop.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Yeah I love anything Em puts out I prefer Shady over the comical Eminem. We Made You is hot. His rhymes are better in that then the majority of people out there's toughest rhymes with a few exceptions. Can't wait for Relapse to drop.

*cough*dickrider*cough*

This is better but... the voice man.

This week was a good week for music. Asher Roth's debut was impressive. He totally did him and the album is coming up often when I shuffle. Favs off the album, La Di Da & Fallin. K-Os album came out, I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman FTW!! Dope as hell. Haven't listened to Deeper Than Rap yet but I heard it deserves a few spins and I heard a few and HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET THESE BEATS?!! Fuckin Nas can't get these dope ass beats man!!

currensy-this-aint-no-mixtape-cover.jpg

Dirt HMV doesn't have it and I was actually going to buy it. Now I have to download it, ya'll heard (I'm hoping y'all did) Scared Of Monsters dope right? I didnt even tell y'all about Wave Race. Yes, he named a song after the N64 game. Much better than Mr. Hamilton naming a song after this broad. Need links, where's Milly at lol

Dre

Reaction score
Method Man & Redman feat. Saukrates - A Yo

[yt]hxfCbhIITHU[/yt]

I like this track. It got that good 90's feel to it.

straight_edge76