NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^the new David Banner cd is pretty good.. not as good as the new Nas one, but good enough

Wordlife

^yeah... I think it comes down to three albums:

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
Nas - Nigg** (or untilted w/e you wanna call it)
Tech N9ne - Killer

Those are just my opinion

Wordlife

download it... its really good, look up these 3 songs though:

Like Yeah
Get the Fuck Outta Here
Seven Words

Those are in my mind the 3 best songs on the album.. check it out on youtube or something

Famou$ 187

Albums Of The Year
The Game - LAX
TI - Paper Trail
Nas - nope/Sheek Louch - Silverback Gorilla

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah me too. Wow Famous, I'm surprise that I didn't see no Weebie or Plies on your list lol.

Nas - Untitled
The Game -LAX

exC.On

Reaction score
untitled-nas-really good
lax-game
king mathers-eminem-cant wait

and i cant definably wait for..ice cubes raw footage..the songs ive heard already are just wow.

Wordlife

^do you know when King Mathers is coming out? Man you have no idea how long I've been waiting for some new Eminem man

Wordlife

^oh dammit, that sucks idk if I could wait that long, what in your mind is the best Eminem album?... I'd say Encore

Famou$ 187

Yeah me too. Wow Famous, I'm surprise that I didn't see no Weebie or Plies on your list lol.

Nas - Untitled
The Game -LAX

Webbie didn't really delivery this time like he did on Savage Life 1. And Plies should have put more tracks on his. :smh@everyone putting Lil Wayne aka Weezy F. Lazy.

^do you know when King Mathers is coming out? Man you have no idea how long I've been waiting for some new Eminem man

Supposely Christmas but I doubt it'll come out this year.