NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I do respect Mobb Deep though for actually getting at LA when no one in New York was really getting at them...

Mr. Mat

hey u guys remember death row going to the source awards & getting booed out the building
btw i got hot pics of her u want me to put them up just tell me

The Anigma

Reaction score
I remember that shit I was like 3 or 4 but I remember that and I watched the video of it a couple of days ago and it was just funny as hell...that's when suge cut that I guess you can call it a promo on Puffy and Bad Boy...

Mr. Mat

suge said if you dont want your producer in all your vids com to death row
btw you know suge offerd biggie a contract to go to death row

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah but biggie refused guess he was too loyal to puffy and it's a shame cause that probably got him killed...but then again if he went to deathrow he would have probably of been killed anyway...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Pac would have probably left deathrow but then again we'll never know unfortunately...

Just curious what are your opinions about that whole controversy that has started about hip hop with the censorship after that whole thing with Imus...

Defiant One

Reaction score
ooohhhh tough subject cuz technically alll he said was the same stuff that gets said in 1000000 rap songs. IDK i dont really listen to him but from what ive heard that wasnt the first time hes said some stuff like. I mean he has said racist and sexist stuff in the past, so idk.

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
Puffy,Jim Jones,GAME is a buncha bitcches 50 is da shitt! Man game is an internet thug! He say he a blood ohh what the hell mane Buck was walkin somewhere in NYC and he saw game and he aint even say nuttin no g-unot nuttin he act like a lil bitch and was like tryna be his buddy again. Puffy needs to stop acti like a thug and get off dis im rich hangin and bangin white bitches and get out the mirror and stop sellin pimple cream.Cam'ron is a poon. YO he couldnt beat his dick let alone fif or gunit.Jim jones oh my god hes da biggest fag ever.ohh dont even get me started on Lil Wayne and baby! They kissed on da fuggin lips, Queers! Fat Joe man make it rain? YEAH him Wayne Babye make it rain skeet on each others.GG-G-G-G-G--Unit fa life dont make me call fif

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
Pac would have probably left deathrow but then again we'll never know unfortunately...

Just curious what are your opinions about that whole controversy that has started about hip hop with the censorship after that whole thing with Imus...

that's a hard one man i aint going there
& loc that's your opinion

The Anigma

Reaction score
that was...different I'm at a loss for words...and that was probably the most G-Unit stan post I ever seen in my life...no offense but Game killed G-Unit...at least I think he did...

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol that's alright I do the same thing sometimes...you rap?