• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
lol We're basically talking about the south and how it killed hip hop :shifty:

...naw, we talkin about why hip hop sells are down, why Joe Budden is the most underrated rapper alive, and why the Clipse "We got it for cheap vol. 3" is mixtape of the year :D

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok...record sales are down because of limewire...musically i would have to say that some rappers have turned to comedy...i.e. lil wayne. He started off as a downsouth rapper, then turned into the comedian rapper we have today...not saying some of his stuff is hot its just that he talks about off the wall stuff and it turns into comedy IMO

CT Styles

Anyone no some good rap/ hip hop. None of the mainstream shit is good with fags like soulja boy, I've been driven to listen to 90's stuff, like 2pac thats good but I need some new stuff. Any suggestions?

Mr. Mat

^have you heard bishop lamont or crooked i? the next big things in
west coast hip hop also lil eazy e is good to

CT Styles

Alright thanks I'll get some of their stuff.

EDIT: Biship Lamont - Its Bishop is the sickest song, thanks man!

edgehead09

Reaction score
Anyone no some good rap/ hip hop. None of the mainstream shit is good with fags like soulja boy, I've been driven to listen to 90's stuff, like 2pac thats good but I need some new stuff. Any suggestions?

Reed Dollaz, Joey Jihad, Cysserro, Cassidy are all good phily rappers...also u can check out my group....

myspace.com/moneyjae

Rell

Reaction score
I like Philly artist

Gillie, K.dot, Sandman (REUP GANG), Reed, Cyssero, etc.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Juice is wack, I heard that Illest Rapper Alive, garbage! Y'all want some lyricist check out Drake, the dude may be from Degrassi but he can spit some sick shit. Check out his mixtapes, Room for Improvement and Comeback Season.

Plus if you wanna hear the sickest rapper in Canada check out Classified. Best songs: This is For and Beatin It.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Juice is wack, I heard that Illest Rapper Alive, garbage! Y'all want some lyricist check out Drake, the dude may be from Degrassi but he can spit some sick shit. Check out his mixtapes, Room for Improvement and Comeback Season.

Plus if you wanna hear the sickest rapper in Canada check out Classified. Best songs: This is For and Beatin It.
A rapper's real name is Drake. lolz :ibbanana:

Rell

Reaction score
Get the new Fabolous GANGSTA GRILLZ