NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hey man... it sucks... i want this rko sig and ive asked over 4 people.. and no one is doing it 4 me!!!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Defiant...what do you mean...lol I can't understand what you typed...lol

Montana

Chris Brown has a remix with Jadakiss too, for wall 2 wall. I havent heard the remix yet, but im sure its pretty good. Scott storch on the beat. Its kinda like run it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Scott Storch makes great beats and Jada is a beast on the mic haven't heard it but it should be a good remix...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Some hip-hop news:

Rumors spread this weekend that Young Buck screamed out "F*ck G-Unit" on stage during ATL's Hot 107.9 birthday concert. But now sources are reporting that is all untrue. BUT...Young Buck did shout out his new label home on stage--Cashville Records. Interestingly enough, Sha Money XL is the one who helped get him over there. And we all know how Sha and 50's relationship is. There was also no fight between Game and Buck as they were both there. Supposedly security kept them far far apart. But I did hear Game's set got mysteriously cut off in the middle...

The preliminary cover and tracklisting for Kanye's Graduation:

kanye.png

1. Time To Leave (Intro)
2. Up In It (featuring John Legend and Miri Ben-Ari)
3. SKIT #1
4. Make Me Over
5. Homecoming (featuring Chris Martin)
6. Another Time Too Soon (featuring Jay-Z)
7. Can't Tell Me Nothing (featuring Young Jeezy)
8. Egotistical (featuring Akon)
9. SKIT #2
10. Stronger
11. Street Scene (featuring Common and Eminem)---CHECK IT OUT D1..I KNOW U LIKE THAT..lol
12. Learn The Insides
13. Into The Fall
14. Top Of The World (featuring MYSTERY GUEST and Ne-Yo)
15. A Way To Get Through
16. Bottom
17. Stay Strapped (featuring The Game)
18. SKIT #3
19. ??? (featuring MYSTERY GUEST)
20. Voices Linger
21. Bittersweet (featuring John Mayer) [Bonus Track]

Looks like things are finally looking up for Saigitty. For a minute, it looked as if all hope was lost, and to vent, he was doing the one thing he knew best: written expression --via weblog that is. Now, Chris Lighty has come to the MC's rescue. And Saigon is so grateful that he started out his blog with a heartfelt apology to his right hand, Just Blaze:

"First things first, I wanna put shit in its proper perspective ...Just Blaze is not only my friend and my producer...But he is a GREAT example of a black man....I know yall see the back and forth shit between us and I admit I was stupid for my part in it...But its like 2 brothers fighting in the street when they couldve went inside the house and shot 5 in their bedroom...You will NEVER see that again so I hope you enjoyed it...I love Just Blaze to death and I will bleed or make someone else bleed for that dude...And since I was dumb enough to engage in this online public fued..Im man enough to use the same forum to apologize to him for not just calling him and expressing whatever I felt was wrong..If you read this my smurf, I apologize..Real spit...U my smurf."

"I never in my life thought this guy [Chris Lighty] would be managing my career one day....Yes its officially official..I am now managed by Violator and the stakes are higher than ever...Its a problem, TRUST.....God works in mysterious ways but he works..hahahaha..Im very proud to be a part of such a prestigous comany who has put in so much work in the business...Not only has Violator stood the test of time, they also are innovating the wave of the future so as we say in hood "Im good Money"......Ive pretty much been managing myself this whole time (6 years) and already in this short time (a week), Ive already seen a world of difference....Thank You Chris for the opportunity, I know youre a busy busy man.....Prieciate it Homie..Lets make it."

Yung Joc's Sophmore album was pushed back...it was originally slated to hit stores July 31 but now the date will be August 28. He'll be joining his labelmates Boyz N The Hood, Elephant Man, Jordan McCoy who will all be releasing albums in August. Joc's sophmore album is set to feature appearances by...Puffy, Game, Young Dro, Pharrell and Trick Daddy. The set's first single, "Coffee Shop" is getting heavy rotation on major radio stations.

Source: SOHH.com

Hopefully Buck is leaving the sinking boat that is G-Unit...not much to say about Kanye except he is consistent and the album looks like fire...the cover looks great...at least it's original compared to the album covers nowadays (rapper flashing jewelry, money, etc.) I'll be coppin the album...esp. for "Street Scene" feat. Common and Em that will be totally sick..real talk...Siagon with Violator...good maybe his album will finally come out...Fuck Yung Joc and his bullshit cd don't no one want to hear his fake ass anymore...that "Coffee Shop" shit is garbage...I see a flop in his future...can't believe Game is on the album...damn...

Speak on it if you like...

Mr. Mat

thanks for the news anigma good guests spots on that cd i'm surprised about
eminem beeing on it though looks like a awesome cd