NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Too Short been in the game for a long time, in his 40's now. He is pretty under-rated. A legend in the West- Coast hip hop scene in my opinion.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Too Short is underrated and it's really a shame that he doesn't receive much mainstream success...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Hes had a bunch of platinum albums but hardly any credit and recognition for helping the West, and repping the Bay Area.

Rell

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find Red Gone Wild.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Off the top of my head no, but if I come across it ill be sure to post it here man. Only other thing I can think of is Mat he might be able to get it.

Rell

Reaction score
^ yeah Mat is a beast when it comes to media, I'll ask him.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Some hip-hop news:

Just when 50 announced to the media that his Curtis album dropping September 4th will be his last studio album...he makes a business deal that blows other rappers out the water. Thanks to his 10% ownership of Vitamin Water, he will cop about $400 million after a deal was made by Coca Cola to buy Glaceau (the creator of Vitamin Water). The deal was for about $4.1 billion. Straight to the damn bank...

Word has it MIMS is gettin' stuck for $7.5 million. He was paid $10k to perform for 10 minutes at a club in Manhattan recently. But he was a no show and the woman suing him (Marquita Blair) claims she put down a 2500 down payment to his agent. And now se's suing him for $7.5 mill mainly because she says:

"[MIMS] has promoted and traded upon a pattern of conduct involving the belittlement and degradation of females as 'bitches' and 'hoes.' "

How long did it take this chick to come up with this little theory to get more money? Priceless.

And it's here again. The list of Hip Hop's richest men is out and the top 3 are Jay-Z ($500 million) in that #1 spot, 50 Cent, and moving from 1st last year to 3rd place this year....Diddy. Honorable mentions are Pharrell, Luda, T.I., JD, and E-40 (yes...for real). Panache Report has the breakdown of their ridiculous finances.

Source: SOHH.com

Defiant One

Reaction score
The rich get richer. Im surprised Eminem aint on that list. Sucks for Diddy "Im richer bitch" guess he aint richer after all.