NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
he steps it up with every album, every verse, every chorus...no matter if it's a song of his own or someone else's song he puts alot of effort into his lyrics and that's what makes Em great...Em will def. be a legend and anyone who thinks different...they really don't know what their talking about. I really can't wait till his next album...if it really is the "old" eminem it's going to be sick esp. if it is the marshall mathers lp "on crack" like the rumors are suggesting...

Mr. Mat

yeah i hope so i'll listen to it see what it's like if it's good i'll play it asmuch as i play all eyez on me

Defiant One

Reaction score
no doubt a true legend when he does hang em up people with talk about him like they do Pac, Jay, Nas. It does suck that alot of people cant get over his skin color though

Mr. Mat

that's true he's white get over it atleast he can spit good rhymes

check this out a rare & classic freestyle from snoop
[YT]GsrM1jzJZ3E[/YT]

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Snoop used to be able to freestyle and can actually rap when he isnt biting from E-40 lol naw seriously he was aight, cant say he still is cuz I havent heard any recent freestyles from him.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Probaly the first or second best freestyler/battle rapper to come out of Detroit. He is up there with Eminem in terms of battle ability. I think he was an under-rated emcee, who had alot to do with Eminem's success, and growth as an emcee. Proof=true emcee.

The Anigma

Reaction score
totally agree I remember I was reading Eminem's speech at Proof's funeral and he said if it wasn't for Proof there wouldn't be no Eminem, no Slim Shady and No D12...Proof had a huge impact on hip hop...and he was one of the great emcees...I can't wait for his new album to come out...

The Anigma

Reaction score
No, Proof has a new solo album coming out...but I can't wait for D12's and Eminem's albums either...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Ohhhh I didnt know Proof had a record coming out. Thats cool, I hope it isnt done like some of the recent Pac stuff. This should be a great year with new albums dropping soon. D12, TI, Kanye West, Eminem, Three 6 Mafia, Fabolous, Chamillionaire, some good albums bout to be dropping soon.

Rell

Reaction score
Proof was a great MC, and its a shame that he had to leave us early and he will be truly missed...I don't think he is the second best rapper out of Detroit, I think Royce is, but Proof is defiantly in the top 5...that Trick Trick (I think thats his name) is pretty good to...

Do you guys listen to Consequence (he's signed to Kanye West's label) if you don't you should, this guy is a lyrical beast..he reminds me of Kanye west so much, his album "don't quite your day job" released earlier this year, if anyone wants it I can post it here.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Lil Mama said:
They say my lip gloss be poppin, my lip gloss is cool
all the boys keep jockin, they chase me after school

I'm joking lol! But Eminem is obviously the number rapper out of Detroit, Proof coming second, Obie third, Royce fourth and I can't really think of a fifth since I'm not that big of a Detroit area fan.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Rell im gonna have to check out Consequence, Ive only heard a few trcks by him and I think hes aight.

Id Rank the Detroit Rappers as follows
Eminem
Proof
Obie Trice
Trick Trick
Royce- good but over-rated in my opinion

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd rank the Detroit rappers as follows:

Eminem
Proof
Obie Trice