NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not a damn thing! Ask the Dolphins coaching staff that.

Just weird from either side. "Hey Lamar, wanna come back to this place where you'll get no money or touches?" "Nah I'm good"

dude if he becomes a Raider I'll do a flip. A Lamar/Latavius timeshare would be sick!

Snowman1

Reaction score
down here in Knoxville this Peyton thing was a non-story back in 1996 lol. "What, he mooned someone? College kids do worse everyday"

don't know what to say or feel about any of this, I can't believe it's a story

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
down here in Knoxville this Peyton thing was a non-story back in 1996 lol. "What, he mooned someone? College kids do worse everyday"

don't know what to say or feel about any of this, I can't believe it's a story
Shame on the Manning family for the cover up and smear campaign that ruined the woman's career. The act itself was bad but going out of your way to ruin someone's life to keep from facing the consequences is trash. I lost a lot of respect for Peyton and Archie

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Manning has always been protected by the league. He can do no wrong.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey @Vice I've been here at the ready to do some weird offseason writeup thingie nobody cares about, but don't really know what to say... There's so many question marks on this roster. It's unbelievable. Don't think I'm comfortable with any of our position groups but don't hate them either...

Can't even talk about free agency because who knows how much cap room we have after Flacco gets restructured (or Chip Kelly if you want him... :please:) Although we can totally get Matt Forte, right? :yay:

Bosa is going to fall in the draft. He's an "overrated prospect" with "character concerns", which sounds to me like "Cool, so he'll fall to #6 like Leonard Williams did last year. Awesome!" Also all I'm seeing is red flags about everyone at this point so w/e

So much of our draft though hangs in the balance of San Fran and (somewhat) Dallas though. From what I've seen so far the three top defensive players are (easily) Ramsey, Bosa, and Myles Jack, and there's 3 defensive needy teams ahead of us... If Chip Kelly wants to jump past the Cowboys to get his hands on Jared Goff that would be wonderful for all parties involved, no? But it sounds like if all three are off the board, we should call up Philly/Denver/Houston/KC/Philly again/Redskins/Lambs/anyone who'll jump past Chip to grab Goff, while we catch a falling prospect like we always do (Treadwell?) or steal Ezekiel Elliot.

Also keep in mind Jacksonville will screw up, so one of the two biggies oughta fall to us

D'Z, isn't it great to not type threads like this on your football forum? What are the odds you wind up with that one player who always winds up being a steal around pick 15?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reggie is so hit or miss in the draft I have no idea what to expect from him frankly. I think DB will be the pick, I really like Hargreaves from Florida based on what I've read.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
here's your weekly interesting sports rumors report:

-not a damn thing
Rams cut Road Warrior Hawk Jr, Cook and Long. I imagine Howie Jr in Silver and Black as a situational pass rusher. He really fell off the last two seasons.

Bears may not franchise Alshon if they can't work out a deal (lololololol)

Heath miller retires

Calvin Johnson still mulling retirement decision (just leave Detroit homie)

Randy Gregory four game suspension- this is how you get top talent later in the draft lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
^haha that's what I was thinking

Megatron: "Well that's it, football's a physical sport. Tired of beating myself up, made enough money, so lets hang 'em up and move on with life"
Brady: "aye want a ring"
Megatron: "Aight"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would want Rodgers to get a target like Calvin, but essentially no chance Detroit allows him to go somewhere in division.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rams cut Road Warrior Hawk Jr, Cook and Long. I imagine Howie Jr in Silver and Black as a situational pass rusher. He really fell off the last two seasons.

Just seeing that James was the second coming of Kirk Morrison, making a bajillion tackles with minimal impact. Jared Cook blows, and Chris Long oughta be the best one-year flyer guy this off season. Hey it worked with Crabtree, give it a shot!

Also just noticed you aren't talking to Donald Penn, you may have to go OT in the first round anyway. Not even Wedgie can say Menelik Watson over there is a good idea

Bears may not franchise Alshon if they can't work out a deal (lololololol)

:lol1: Really!? The franchise tag seems super obvious here! I feel bad for Bears fans

Heath miller retires

congrats

Randy Gregory four game suspension- this is how you get top talent later in the draft lol

LOL, drug issues to go with accomplishing dick on the field this year. "We got 3 first round picks!" -Cowboys fans after the draft, turns out they got 1 and it was the guy who you said was obviously going to shine, La'el Collins. D'Z for Niners GM 2017

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also come on you know you want Megatron in Seattle. Russ avoiding three defenders to throw jump balls to Calvin!?