• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Congrats to the country of Sudan for their brand new "Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Champions!" T-shirts, coming soon!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
If Carolina winds up winning the "choking" quotes will be epic haha. Sure deth will spam the thread with them

Cam ain't dabbing because he's too busy choking ¡!!!!!

Meh, that's all I got Lol. Weak I know.

Snowman1

Cam ain't dabbing because he's too busy choking ¡!!!!!

Meh, that's all I got Lol. Weak I know.

:downer:

I've seen you around enough to know if the Pottsy Predictor of 2 Ted Ginn TDs in 3 minutes came true, you'd be the Assassin's Creed dude throwing out jokes like knives.

This was fun Pottsy, see you next season! :sad: *sadly waves goodbye*

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned

I've seen you around enough to know if the Pottsy Predictor of 2 Ted Ginn TDs in 3 minutes came true, you'd be the Assassin's Creed dude throwing out jokes like knives.

I probably would've shat on Manning, but he wasn't even at the game...

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Cam gave up when they couldn't get started after halftime, his whole demeanor changed.. he was moving slower to the line, he was shaking his head after every play, there was zero excitement and even less energy coming from Cam nearly the entire game.. and all because of the Denver defense, Miller and Ware in particular.

Congrats to Denver, let's hope Peyton officially retires and doesn't embarrass himself by trying to play another season.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Congrats to the country of Sudan for their brand new "Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Champions!" T-shirts, coming soon!

Shame about the broken predictor, must get that fixed by next year (as it currently says Bears next SB champs, teach me for getting cheap crap), was enjoyable mate, may see ya before next season ya never know

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
What a stupid game. That was not enjoyable at all lol. The only good thing was Eli's reaction to Peyton having the game sealed up.

Snowman1

End of an era in Chicago, Matt Forte went to social media and announced that the Bears aren't gonna re-sign him. :((

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
End of an era in Chicago, Matt Forte went to social media and announced that the Bears aren't gonna re-sign him. :((

Not a massive shocker though, with the emergence of Jeremy Langford and Forte turning 30, would be cool for Forte to go to a decent team and actually have some sucess now though

Snowman1

random rumor crap:

-Oakland and Chicago both have over 50 mil in cap space available, Miami (how lol) and Baltimore are over the cap
-Dolphins haven't talked to Oliver Vernon at all yet, but want to bring back Lamar Miller for some reason
-Raiders reaaaaaaally want Malik Jackson. Denver wants to re-sign but doubt it's possible. (Also possible: Saffold is about to be cut lol)
-Raiders to add a running back this offseason
-There's a chance the Ravens don't even talk to Osemele, no way we can re-sign him
-Bears talking to Zach Miller's random ass, but think I already posted that
-nothing coming from Green Bay, shocker I know, they never do anything (BUT WIN RIGHT AID???)

nothing interesting outside of talk of Forte to the Pats, and saw a fantasy mock draft earlier and holy shit next year looks like it suuuuuuuucks.