NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: NFL 2012/13 Postseason Thread

Yeah Ray is kind of irreplaceable to say the least so wouldn't count on anyone filling that void but do think he could be a pro bowl type player.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Well Te'o would certainly fill the void of controversy Ray leaves behind. So there's that.

But they'll never have another leader like him. Nobody will.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score

I really want the Lions to add Mike Wallace but I don't see it happening. A deep threat opposite Megatron would be nasty. Wouldn't mind bring Bradshaw in either if he's cheap.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Lions need a runningback in the worst way. I think you should push for Reggie Bush though. That lightening rod would be great for Detroit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Reggie would be perfect because of his ability to catch the ball as well. Could model their play style after the Rams from 99-01.

On another note looks like the Steelers are headed for a shitty year as they are apparently one of the more cap strapped teams in the league and are going to probably lose about 6 or 7 starters in free agency and not have enough money to sign anyone outside of their own team at that.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Yeah the Steelers are definitely headed for rebuilding mode in a couple years. Luckily for them, they have 2 decent receivers besides Wallace. Not sure how they're going to compensate for the defensive side of the ball and their corners are beyond awful already.

I mean, not that any of this bothers me the slightest, but it would be crazy if they traded someone like Troy just to make cap.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Reggie Bush to the Lions makes crazy sense.. Is Jahvid Best coming back next year or is he done? that guy had some promise before his injury issues.... I see my Eagles continue to baffle with their coaching hires, Billy Davis has had 2 stints as a D. Coordinator and in both cases the team's defense has regressed from the year before he took over and improved the year after he left.....and I love seeing the Steelers heading in the wrong direction

The New F'n Show

Reaction score

Reggie Bush to the Lions makes crazy sense.. Is Jahvid Best coming back next year or is he done? that guy had some promise before his injury issues.... I see my Eagles continue to baffle with their coaching hires, Billy Davis has had 2 stints as a D. Coordinator and in both cases the team's defense has regressed from the year before he took over and improved the year after he left.....and I love seeing the Steelers heading in the wrong direction

The Steelers are in serious trouble if they don't start to rebuild now. If they try to keep their stars they are only going to set themselves back. No one knows for sure about Best so I'm just assuming the worst. Bush would make a lot of sense but I'm not sure they will want to commit that type of money to a back. He'll be the highest paid RB in free agency.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Hey everybody. I never really watched football but my classmate is a big football fan and he made me give it a try so I'm downloading this year's Superbowl. My question is...do you consider the Superbowl game the best game of the season? My classmate said so, so I think that if this game doesn't take me into watching next year's season I don't know what will. I wanted to ask you as my classmate is a bit of a dick and this is one of the most active threads on the entire forum and seeing your posts, you guys know A LOT about football. So?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Hey everybody. I never really watched football but my classmate is a big football fan and he made me give it a try so I'm downloading this year's Superbowl. My question is...do you consider the Superbowl game the best game of the season? My classmate said so, so I think that if this game doesn't take me into watching next year's season I don't know what will. I wanted to ask you as my classmate is a bit of a dick and this is one of the most active threads on the entire forum and seeing your posts, you guys know A LOT about football. So?

The best game in my opinion was Broncos/Ravens a couple weeks before the Super Bowl.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

The best game in my opinion was Broncos/Ravens a couple weeks before the Super Bowl.

That, and the Patriots-49ers game at Foxborough was up there as one of the best.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I'm with Chris on Broncos/Ravens.

Cowboys/Steelers wasn't bad either. Great rivalry game that only happens once every 4 years.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

If you're dowloading games to watch, might i suggest the 49ers/Saints game from the 2011 playoffs... but if you wanna stick with this year Broncos/Ravens is the way to go.... hope you enjoy it!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Thanks guys. Downloading the Ravens/49ers and Broncos/Ravens games. Couldn't find those other games you mentioned.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

BRO!

Dallas Cowboys vs. Baltimore Ravens (October 14, 2012)
New Orleans Saints vs. Dallas Cowboys (December 23, 2012)
Tampa Bay Bucs vs. NYG (September 16, 2012)
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons (September 30, 2012)
Jacksonville Jags vs. Houston Texans (November 18, 2012)
Baltimore Ravens vs. Washington Redskins December 9, 2012)
Indianapolis Colts vs. Detroit Lions (Sunday, December 2, 2012)