Next US Champ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I'm just not sure how well the gut-wrench is going to fair against the larger guys if he does ever break into the main event. Also..."bombs" are so overdone... 2000's has been the years of the neckbreaker finishers..lol.

Airfixx

Keep the powerbomb as a pre-finisher and give Swagger a bad-ass submission finisher. He'll need one established if they're ever gonna put him in any 'technical v technical' fueds (a la Angle/Benoit).

...and Shelton has ran up a ladder.

LULZ!

So much for the chase for the US title heating up... No contenders, champ, nor title on this weeks show.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@HTK, Lesnar had performed the SSP before coming to the WWE so it was in his move list already and he wouldn't fail when he did it (yes I remember the match tween him and Angle). Angle is much smaller and lighter so a moonsault from him is nothing. And Shelton? What Airfixx said.

Swagger is a big dude and if he had Low Ki's move where he lifts his opponent and runs into the turnbuckle but instead into the mat, then maybe that'd be a better finisher. But I'm cool with his gut wrench.

noumenon

Yeah huh...the wonderful complete absence of everyone in the mid-card on last weeks RAW was a great call. Ya know, they gotta push Barker.

Reaction score
Out of the 3 names you listed, I wouldn't mind seeing The Miz get a title run. I find the guy to be pretty entertaining and has improved with his ability.