News regarding Goldberg/Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
STAWP FAN GIRLING! :angry:
0d01f3514d7b5002875daa31da08b52c.gif

The Kliq

Jobber
Reaction score
That would be a ridiculous match and I can't see Ryback being in WWE for long after injuring Ziggler.

Solid Snake

That would be a ridiculous match and I can't see Ryback being in WWE for long after injuring Ziggler.

Couldn't resist cause of your name. :haha:

Anyways - Injuries happen all the time. Sometimes things are done, most of the time, there is nothing done. I give Ryback another 2 years.

Reactions: The Kliq

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I honestly hope this happens. This match has Wrestlecrap written all over it and should either be absolutely hilarious or exceed low/no expectations, Besides there's already way too many old guys booked for Mania like every year, what's one more?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Generally, people came to the conclusion that Ziggler injured himself. He's been criticised for his very fast style and, in this instance, he couldn't duck under Ryback's arm quick enough.

But yeah RYBOTCH sucks piece OF sHit!!!!!!!!!!!1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't know if Goldberg will be at WM.
Hulk, Batista, Ultimate Warrior and now I hear talks are going reallly well with Sting. I imagine Goldberg (who is asking for a large sum of money) will be left out.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd be alright with this match taking place and also wouldn't lose any sleep over this not happening, so I'm fine either way.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would mark for this match to be on the card Goldberg and Ryback are in the ring The Shields music hits Reigns comes down spears Ryback then cuts a promo why he should face Goldberg kicks Ryback out the ring and we get the real match. Reigns goes over becomes a huge ME player.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Roman vs Goldberg fits and could have a special feel to it depending on Romans overness at the time. One problem could be face vs face being too early in his face career.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Roman vs Goldberg fits and could have a special feel to it depending on Romans overness at the time. One problem could be face vs face being too early in his face career.
Make Goldberg the heel as he could be back for a score to settle regards how he left so VKM at this point in charge again sets up his boy Reigns to take out the cocky blast from the past. Queue the amazingly motivational Goldberg tune and breakout from his locker with security attempting to hold him back. Fits his character and suits the shield on a minor face turn under Vince.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Goldberg can never be a heel. He's just not got it in him especially as a returning legend.
Fantasy booking my man I know Goldberg is gonna be to over to be a heel. Despite hate if he returns an that tune hits the Goldberg chants will be rife!