• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Newest Stable in WWE - 3MB

Heath Slater is the shit. That's all I have to add at the moment. He is $$$. Also I'm glad he has claimed the Stinger Death Drop.

LONG LIVE THE SLATER DEATH DROP!!!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
lol at them not even getting a mention (that I heard) on Raw. You'd think when Brodus was coming out, they would have said something.

Troy

They must be saving it for Smackdown, if at all, since they attacked Brodus on Smackdown. We will find out tomorrow if this is even going to make it to tv.

Big Red Jericho Punk

I wouldn't mind it if I didn't watch Superstars. McIntyre looked very impressive and could really move as a baby face. Jinder Mahal is a buzzkill, no doubt about it. Every time I see him on TV makes me wish Muhammad Hassan comes back.

Troy

From the Superstars Spoilers:

Heath Slater defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre attacked Tatsu after.

Looks like they can't even make it to RAW or Smackdown. Maybe if they can get this over on Superstars the gimmick will get promoted to the main shows.

Troy

Changed the name of this thread as they are no longer called Encore, they are 3MB

RAW_1012_Photo_064.jpg

They have been surprisingly getting a fair amount of tv time in the past few weeks, last week on RAW they attacked Santino and Zack Ryder after a match and had promo time yet again. They all now have the same look, leather and jeans and are starting to look like an actual group rather than three randoms paired together.

Do you like the new name? Who do you think they should feud with?

The Cork

Banned
Slater is the only guy of use here, could easily be a new Miz.

Jinder is pretty funny but thats it, and I feel absolutely nothing towards Drew McIntyre, he's one of the outright dullest people I've ever seen on TV.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

My only real problem, is that a guy in a turban does not scream Band Member to me.

McIntyre & Slater look right for the role, and dont look totally out of place in the gimmick. Mahal on the other hand, he comes across as someone who would be against Rock Bands, and would probably enjoy a more melodic type of music.

Troy

I think that all guys have promise and this is at least a way to get them out there on television each week. I have to give it to Slater, I didn't think he had much hope of making it but his being beaten by legends gimmick won me over and I like him in the role as leader so far. Mahal I think is a decent midcarder at best but is still under-rated. McIntyre I had high hopes for a few years back but as for now it is small steps, this keeps him in a job and maybe he can take it somewhere.

I wouldn't mind seeing these guys continue to take out some more tag teams like Uso's, Primo/Epico before running a Freebird style team where they rotate the members through each week.