Newest Stable in WWE - 3MB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker

Reaction score
I honestly do not know what to think of this group but I think it was a good idea by WWE to merge these three because they had absolutely nothing going for them. They just seem like three random people with three totally different gimmicks stuck together for no apparent reason. WWE doesn't have another stable so I see 3MB feuding with any tag team that is willing to job to get the stable over. McIntyre is really boring and is getting on my tits already with his ridiculous shrieking. The neighbours must have thought I was having sex again.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Truly horrible. Slater should stick to being a comedy jobber, Mahal should stick to NXT and McIntyre should get something better this.
Still this. It's quite obvious they've just been thrown together due to them nothing for either guy, rather than them teaming up because they share similar personalities or whatever. The only similarities these 3 have is that they're all jobbers stuck together, that's about it. Saying that though Drew and Slater actually look like they somewhat fit, Mahal not so much while he's still rocking his turban.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I see it a lot on the net but still don't understand the love and sense of entitlement for Drew McIntyre.

Whats he ever done to warrant a big push or anything above what he's doing now? He was great in the Chamber last year and the tag team with Cody was pretty good but thats a small part of a largely boring career so far. Slater's been more entertaining this year than McIntyre ever has.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
At first it looked like a really lazy attempt at giving mid-carders something to do (and still is to an extent), but they've surprisingly fitted in well together as a group. They've also been given a fair amount of air time, which is good.

Hopefully they go from strength to strength. I've been a fan of Slater since his losing streak against the legends a few months back, and this might well be the first step into a brighter future for Drew McIntyre. At least I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
I've barely seen any of this seeing how I've watched virtually none of Raw for over a month, but Mahal just doesn't fit this to me. I can see Slater & McIntyre with rockstar gimmicks or whatever they're playing, but just looking at that picture Mahal seems to out of place.

Blujay

Reaction score
Don't know who else noticed but they've got matching ring attire now as well. Black pleather tights with silver.

KAMALA

Reaction score
In a word I would describe them as bodacious :)

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I have no problem with them trying to give guys something to do but I agree with everyone else, Mahal just doesn't seem to fit. I don't mind him though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think the hilariousness of Mahal wearing his turban while dressing in the rockstar attire makes up for his lack of talent and him not fitting in.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whats wrong with the new JOB Squad? You know for a site that constantly wishes for stables, they seem to always have their panties in a bunch for every new one WWE tries to create.

Middle card stable for guys with no direction is what got over these guys named Hardy and some guy named Bradshaw.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Tbh I'm a fan of this. Dunno why people are complaining when most were crying about Mr McIntyre being off TV for about a year. They might be a Job squad yes, but it's keeping them in jobs.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Still this. It's quite obvious they've just been thrown together due to them nothing for either guy, rather than them teaming up because they share similar personalities or whatever. The only similarities these 3 have is that they're all jobbers stuck together, that's about it. Saying that though Drew and Slater actually look like they somewhat fit, Mahal not so much while he's still rocking his turban.
Just a thought, weren't Sandow and Rhodes thrown together because they had nothing else to do? I don't see anyone complaining about that.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Rhodes and Sandow actually have a future in the business and are worth persevering with, these three are nothing but job guys. There's nothing wrong with throwing guys together at all, so long as they're actually worth a damn. I just see no sense or logic in these three being together.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Rhodes and Sandow actually have a future in the business and are worth persevering with, these three are nothing but job guys. There's nothing wrong with throwing guys together at all, so long as they're actually worth a damn. I just see no sense or logic in these three being together.
You make a valid point, but there's times before when guys have been thrown together and it's work. If I'm honest Team Hell No were one of the randomest pairings ever, I didn't think it would work, even though both guys are established and it worked. Kofi and Truth worked for a while too, as did Air Boom. You're right they are jobbers, and it is a bit lacking logic, but at least they have a group gimmick and a little direction to run with.