• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New WWE signing takes for granted IC title reign, bashes WWE roster, more

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date

DeLaHaystack

Reaction score
This interview is completely fake. Kafu is an independent wrestler from here in the Bay Area. I know that he would NEVER talk about anybody in that way. He is one of the most humble people I know and a very hard worker, I'm not sure why anybody would want to slander him at all. Anyone who knows him would know that this interview is completely fake and there is action being taken to get this interview off the internet. It makes me really sad and upset that these things have been said about this man.

Sam Collins

Reaction score
The Kafu interview is not fake. I have times dates and contact info to prove I conducted it. APW was unaware that Kafu did and interview and is now trying to stop it from being seen. They didn't even ask if I would remove my interview, they just attacked my integrity. I never meant to get anyone into trouble, however Kafu made the decision to do the interview. Please contact me if you have any questions. APW is being very unprofessional about the situation Kafu has made for them.

-Sam Collins
sam-collins@live.net

Timmy T

Reaction score
Not to mention the guy has been working towords this for years, he is not going to step throught the door and stomp on peoples toes.

Even if I agree with some of the stuff the was said in the fake peice.