New WWE signing takes for granted IC title reign, bashes WWE roster, more

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Interview with Kafu about new job with WWE.

*Interview by Sam Collins*

Q: How are you today?

Kafu: Very well, thank you.

Q: So the word is spreading, you just got hired by the WWE. Congratulations!

Kafu: Thank you. I knew it was just a matter of time. I have been working and training hard for a long time, and now my talent was finally recognized.

Q: Do you think this job is overdue?

Kafu: Absolutely. I mean, lets face it. There are not a lot of good workers out there anymore. The WWE has been drowning in the talent department for some time now. I won’t mention any names just yet, but most of the guys you see every Monday and Friday night are embarrassing to watch.

Q: Is that Kafu talking? Or Victor Ceron?

Kafu: Victor Ceron is Kafu, and visa versa.

Q: Don’t you think you might offend some people with that comment?

Kafu: So what. Why should I care? If they suck I'm not going to tell them that they are great. Sometimes I feel like sending tapes to some of these guys so they can see my matches and learn something.

Q: I have seen some of your matches; you must be a big Bruiser Brody fan. You seem to have modeled yourself after him.

Kafu: Actually, I didn’t even know who he was until about a year ago. I’m actually a huge fan of the Berzerker. I think I look way more like him than that Brody guy.

Q: So you say you have been training hard and now it’s paying off. Now that you are with the WWE where do you see yourself in the next six months?

Kafu: That’s easy. I’m sure ill be holding one of the belts, probably Intercontinental. And at the least wrestling the semi-mains.

Q: Why Intercontinental?

Kafu: Because, they probably won’t want to put the heavyweight title on me that soon. It may piss off the rest of the boys. That’s not my view, that’s just the way the front office does things. This business is all about paying dues. But the guys that make that decision haven’t walked a mile in my shoes; I have paid enough dues for two careers.

Q: What do you think of the direction WWE is taking with its current story lines?

Kafu: Well, I mean I still watch every week……but I’m not a big fan.

Q: What do you mean?

Kafu: Well, they have good ideas and you can see the potential. But they still need to be tweaked a little.

Q: Do you have any suggestions?

Kafu: I have ideas that are worth their weight in gold.

Q: Would you like to give us a sample?

Kafu: (laughs) not a chance. You’ll have to watch like everyone else.

Q: What are your thoughts on WWE’s new wellness program?

Kafu: Well, if you would have talked to me a couple of years ago I would have had a very different outlook than I have now.

Q: How so?

Kafu: Come on man. You seem like a smart guy, you probably read the paper?

Q: I’m not sure what you mean?

Kafu: Everybody dabbles.

Q: Everybody?

Kafu: Of course. It’s the wrestling business, in order to be the best you have to look bigger and stronger than the other guy. With a lot of these guys it can become an obsession. It kind of did with me for a while too. But I smartened up and quit putting that junk in my body.

Q: That’s good to hear. You will definitely benefit in the long run.

Kafu: Yeah, you have to really admire a guy like CM Punk. It’s not always easy in this business being straight edge, but I really try to model myself to that way of life. His way of thinking is right on.

Q: Well, I really want to thank you for this opportunity to talk with you. It has been a real insight into who you are. Do you have any parting words before we go?

Kafu: Just strap on your seatbelts because you haven’t seen anything like what you’re about to see. Kafu is going to shake up the world. And if you not tied down when it happens, I won’t be held responsible.

Q: Great, well thanks again. Good luck with everything, we’ll all be watching.

Nicely done dumbass, you haven't even debuted and the only reason in your mind for not being World Champion is because people might be upset if they just give it you. I think that they might be more upset by the fact that a rookie told them they suck, and heck, booking wouldn't like you as a rookie just said he has better ideas.

Just what WWE needed, another steroid user idiot

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
FUCK KAFU! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CARLITO'S PUSH?! FUCK KAFU!

But honestly, I couldn't give two shits about how much a great brawler this guy is, he's obviously a cockhead...

CenaMark54

Who's Kafu? Is he related to the new african guy on ECW?

Switchy

Reaction score
I bet all the guys in WWE are gonna give him a ton of stick when (and if) he makes it to the main roster because he's saying they aren't great performers and I bet half of them haven't even heard of him, he's not gonna get nowhere if his ego grows much bigger.

Kaedon

Reaction score
this has to be a worked interview. No one is this stupid

C4

Is KAFU the same person who wrestled with the name of JTKK? Or is he totally new to the wrestling world?

He just got himself fired even before his debut by saying that people who appear on Monday Nights are shit and also by saying that he wanted to send tapes of his matches to the guys so that they could learn something.... who the hell does he think he is?

CenaMark54

Here's hoping his first feud is with JBL or Hardcore Holly. He will learn some manners nice and quick.

Reaction score
That guy keeps shooting off his mouth. And he is going to piss off the wrong people and lose his job!

C4

He has wrestled in Japan under the name JTKK, I don't know I have just read about this guy somewhere, he is young and talented and is known as Kafu!?! :g:

The Rated R CMStar

He is a nobody who has just, just signed with the WWE.

He has not even reported to Development and he is already taking for a fact that 6 months from now, he will be upper midcard talent.

3 months: Kafu gets called to Raw(lets' suppose)

5 months: Kafu gets jobbed and worked stiffed by Hardcore Holly

6 months: Kafu jobs to the team of Duggan and Crazy, teaming with Val Venis

6 months and a half: WWE wishes Kafu good luck on his future endeavors

chessarmy

^ thats exactly what is gonna happen lol

I have no idea who this guy is, but he seems to have a huge ego

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

please welcome the new guy to fill val venises role ..... kafu!

Allprowrestling

Reaction score
Fake KAFU Interview!

From allprowrestling.com:

"There are many posts and websites stating they have an interview by a SAM COLLINS who claims to have an interview with KAFU. This is FAKE and NOT KAFU. This is a sick and cruel attempt to hurt a great and big hearted person. I ask you if you see these fake interviews on these sites, let them know that they are NOT REAL and do not believe.

If and when there is a real interview, APW will make sure we post here our website"

###