New TNA show on Spike TV

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Isn't explosion only one or two matches?

The only match taped for XPlosion was Kip vs Kiyoshi. The rest was all the iMPACT matches again. So Homicide vs Suicide, Pope vs Neal, Flash vs Hamada, the tag match and Angle vs Stevie/Raven. I was happy.

xtremebadass

I am stoked for this. I don't have much old school TNA on DVD so I will definitely tune in to see some TNA with the 4 sided ring. I definitely want to see some TNA from FSN w/ Raven, Monty Brown, AMW, and Jeff Hardy. This could be huge. I think this aired in England for a very short run then got cancelled. Hopefully this sticks around for awhile here in the USA.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
could be bad. once you see older, good TNA matches and compare it to that week's Impact, it could make some fans think "where the fuck is this now?" I'm pretty pessimistic with it, but it's nice to see those matches on TV.