New TNA show on Spike TV

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

TNA has announced that "TNA Epics" will begin airing on Spike TV in January of 2010. Dixie Carter has also said that they are working on another show

Source: Impactwrestling.com

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sucks it's not an actaul wrestling show. I'd rather that than a show with just clips from the past. That can only last for so long.

MizMasta3000

Good for memorabillia i suppose. Can they air Jeff Hardy or Christian? I guess they could since they're independent contractors

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm down with that, kind of like WWE Classics but with a weekly show. I think TNA's history as far as match quality is top notch so it will be a great way to draw in new fans and satisfy the fans already there.

LKP

Tna has been running for 8 years almost. How can they have a classics type show lol? They would run out of shows sooner or later lol.

MizMasta3000

TNA has a lot of history out of 8 years. Their weekly ppvs PPVs.

straight_edge76

Plus the fact that TNA is also affiliated with the NWA if I am not mistaken.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah. I may be a TNA mark but this move is just plain stupid. It's not going to draw at all. Maybe it'll get a few curious viewers for its first two weeks. But after that it's gonna tank.

noumenon

TNA needs to work on starting from scratch rather than diving into their illustrious...what..3 year? history.

Reaction score
They aired TNA Epics on Bravo over hear and it was amazing, Seeing all the old X division stuff, including the first X division championhip match and Unbreakable. I hope the reair it ove rhear because it was epic.

Kizza

They've started airing Xplosion over here. ON FREE TV!~! So happy.

Travis40

Uh....nobody has said anything about the name of this show?

TNA Epics?

Tha fuck?