New skin.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
We obviously have a new skin finally. So if your default skin has not automatically change I suggest you change it to the updated skin.

...god...

Reaction score
Looks much better and less generic than the other. Damn I miss vb_2.red or w/e tho. :(

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You remember that site that was posted before? Give me some of your suggestions and I will add it. Blak Ice isn't available though sorry. The site is:
http://www.vbteam.info/vb-4-0-styles/

Whatever ones you see just post the link here and I will get around to adding it.

I've actually been using whatever this black, white and grey one is called. It's not the best because it's a bit of a pain to see who posted last and the right side bar is annoying but it's the best skin, imo.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I like it but it reminds me a little bit of the invisionfree skins. I am a big fan of introducing change and you haven't fucked up yet so keep er goin

chessarmy

Reaction score
Good skin choice, its simple yet effective, despite the fact that the forum runs slower on my shitty laptop I still have no problem with the changes

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Which skin do you want to use? What do you not like about it? The other skins do not work properly with the shoutbox.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I liked the red one that I was using. But I guess if this is the only one that works with the shoutbox I will learn to love it. lol