• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: TNA Hirings and Firings Thread

Sigh, once again this story is NOT posted on PWInsider so I'm not sure why the news is being posted here. Wrestlezone is NOT an accepted news site so as far as I'm concerned this story is BS and speculation at its finest.

I know I've said this several times in the past so either I'm being ignored or its simply not sinking in. Therefore, we're going to try something new this time [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION]. The next time you post a story that isn't DIRECTLY sourced from one of our trusted sites, its a three-day ban.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Ok cool. Have fun running a site where there are no stories.
It doesn't even have anything to do with that though. We have rules that SPECIFICALLY state which sites we accept stories from. Is it really so hard for you to just get your information from those sites, or do they not come up on your fucking I-Pad? I really don't see what you're not understanding about this. Nobody told you not to post stories, we are simply trying to get you to post from reliable and trusted sources.

The Viper

Sabs, you don't have to just rely on that one site for news. We have 3 other reliable sites that we use.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter
PWTorch
TNAWrestlingNews

Boom.

Sabretooth

Just because your resource thing doesn't say my sites are credible sources doesn't mean they aren't. Why would pwpix post random stories for the fûçk of it? Think of how TNA has been handling things lately, the Hogan story sounds pretty true to me.

Sabretooth

Sabs, you don't have to just rely on that one site for news. We have 3 other reliable sites that we use.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter
PWTorch
TNAWrestlingNews

Boom.

The hogan story i posted is on tnawrestlingnews

The Viper

Just because your resource thing doesn't say my sites are credible sources doesn't mean they aren't. Why would pwpix post random stories for the fûçk of it? Think of how TNA has been handling things lately, the Hogan story sounds pretty true to me.

To get hits on their site. Duh. That's been the deal for years. All sites want hits so they'll put up bullshit stories with misleading titles.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

If your Hogan story were even remotely true it WOULD be be on one of reliable sources.

There are thousands of dirt sheets out there and they have to take unreliable sources in order to compete with the many other sites out there.