New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Re: TNA Hirings and Firings Thread

Just because your resource thing doesn't say my sites are credible sources doesn't mean they aren't. Why would pwpix post random stories for the fûçk of it? Think of how TNA has been handling things lately, the Hogan story sounds pretty true to me.

We are not saying that its not true but shit stories like this come out on websites just to garner interest.

What you could do is use that story and use it for a topic asking the question do you believe that there is tension between Hogan and TNA about how they handled his daughters firing. I am sure that would garner at least a few responses. If you stick to the sites that we know don't fabricate stories just gain attention all will be fine.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- In addition to Jay Bradley being released by TNA this week, PWInsider has confirmed that Wes Brisco has also been released.

And the hell hole TNA is in continues

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Good move on TNA's part, it should save them about $16 a year since I'll bet that's what they were paying Brisco.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yeah quite possibly :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score

Weird, pretty sure they had Jay Bradley in Japan along with Rob Terry when AJ went over to defend the belt. No big loss, though I was coming around on him. Wes Briscoe was only needed for the Aces & Eights stuff, it gave him a pretty big role but ends there.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- Another TNA veteran has left the company. Chris Sabin's contract has expired and his last official date with the company was Saturday's One Night Only pay-per-view tapings.

TNA did make Sabin an offer but similar to the situation with AJ Styles, it was not an offer that he was happy with. Sabin is already reaching out to indie groups and taking bookings.

And the pitfall continues...

Postman Dave

Reaction score

And the wait for the Motor City Machine Guns Indy reunion begins. Maybe that's why Shelley has been pretty quiet recently.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I have two opinions on this, on one hand I don't think he was worth what he might have been asking for. Chris Sabin never lit the world on fire. On the other hand, it makes TNA look pitiful for losing yet another original.

For some good news:

c704607a76ef66f4167325d3dfaef9ba_L.jpg

On Saturday, TNA Executive Vice President John Gaburick announced via his Twitter[MENTION=740]John[/MENTION]Gaburick*that TNA Wrestling has signed "Cowboy" James Storm to a new multi-year deal. ImpactWrestling.com has learned that Gaburick will be announcing more contract extensions with TNA Superstars in the coming days!

For all the latest TNA Wrestling news on Twitter, follow@IMPACTWRESTLING*and*[MENTION=740]John[/MENTION]Gaburick

BlC_elFIYAAlMZS.jpg:large

John Gaburick*[MENTION=740]John[/MENTION]Gaburick

He has been in TNA since day one. Proud to announce the signing of @Cowboy_J_Storm to a multi-year deal!
TNA made the right call here.

Castiel

Reaction score

So Sabin, and I hear Bad Influence are leaving but hey, they're keeping James Storm! Yay... I'm really glad some of these guys are getting out while there's still time for them to do some good stuff outside of TNA though. Shelley's been getting quite a few bookings with some big indies lately in the US, so hopefully there's a shot.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ah poor Storm... Wasting his career in a sinking ship. If I were him, I'd sign 1 year at a time contracts

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Ah poor Storm... Wasting his career in a sinking ship. If I were him, I'd sign 1 year at a time contracts

Storm's the type of guy who I think would be fucked without TNA at this point. WWE don't want him ("too Southern") and I dunno if any of the major Indy's would be clamouring for his appearance.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I dunno I think BMI would get some love from the E

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- TNA's "Big" John Gaburick has announced that Gunner just signed a multi-year deal with the company.

John Gaburick announced on earlier today on Twitter that Robbie E has signed a multi-year contract with TNA.

You better believe TNA is working their asses off to keep the talents they have.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

OH GOOD GUNNER.

I was worried he'd leave.