New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

Chris Sabin has plans to follow former Motor City Machine Guns mate Alex Shelley out the door.

The four-time X Division Champion has told friends that he plans on leaving TNA Wrestling when his contract expires in August.

I give up.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I give up trying to make constructive posts.

Fixed, since that's really what you were trying to say right?

You can't be surprised to see this news given Shelley's recent departure. Look at it this way, one more X-Division guy gone means one more possible open space for ANTHONY NESE!!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You can't be surprised to see this news given Shelley's recent departure. Look at it this way, one more X-Division guy gone means one more possible open space for ANTHONY NESE!!!

Don't mock me. This is terrible news. Chris Sabin is awesome this sucks

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

...or a Mustache Ride!!!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

...or a Mustache Ride!!!

I'm still convinced this entire Ryan thing is a work that's going to lead to him fighting Taz for a contract or something like that. Hey, if Taz is game, I definitely am.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The fact that he got up in Taz's face leads me to believe something is up. Taz isn't exactly known to have patience with punks so we'll see...

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm still convinced this entire Ryan thing is a work that's going to lead to him fighting Taz for a contract or something like that. Hey, if Taz is game, I definitely am.
The first thing I said in the LD was this has to be work. I'm praying to my core it is. Otherwise it makes no sense and makes everyone involved look like pricks. Even Ryan if I'm being honest because he actually could have cut a better promo to get a job than "I'm kind of a big deal." :lol:

Ryan also posted this on Twitter:

Joey Ryan
What a joke. @IMPACTWRESTLING is pathetic. I’m not good enough for your company? C’mon @TNADixie really? You make me laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don’t bring me in just for your NO agenda. It’s not my fault that Flair went into business for himself so why am I being punished?! Pritchard, @TheRealAlSnow & @OfficialTaz know that a NO is ridiculous. They know I’m money. I dare Tazz to say something to my face now. Somebody tell Johnny Ace he can reach me at joeyryan@hotmail.com – I know he’s not stupid enough to turn down money.

Sounds like a work to me. I smell money too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The first thing I said in the LD was this has to be work. I'm praying to my core it is. Otherwise it makes no sense and makes everyone involved look like pricks. Even Ryan if I'm being honest because he actually could have cut a better promo to get a job than "I'm kind of a big deal." :lol:

Ryan also posted this on Twitter:

Joey Ryan
What a joke. @IMPACTWRESTLING is pathetic. I’m not good enough for your company? C’mon @TNADixie really? You make me laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don’t bring me in just for your NO agenda. It’s not my fault that Flair went into business for himself so why am I being punished?! Pritchard, @TheRealAlSnow & @OfficialTaz know that a NO is ridiculous. They know I’m money. I dare Tazz to say something to my face now. Somebody tell Johnny Ace he can reach me at joeyryan@hotmail.com – I know he’s not stupid enough to turn down money.

Sounds like a work to me. I smell money too.

Yeah, that tweet only further served to make me think its a work. Wherever they're going with it, I can't wait to see it. Perhaps Ryan shows up on Open Fight Night to challenge Taz? Maybe he can beat the shit out of that moron Prichard as well. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Yeah, that tweet only further served to make me think its a work. Wherever they're going with it, I can't wait to see it. Perhaps Ryan shows up on Open Fight Night to challenge Taz? Maybe he can beat the shit out of that moron Prichard as well. :lol:
It actually just dawned on me that Ryan has worked for Ring Ka King so in a way he's already working for the company. The more I think about it, the more it has to be worked. And if Ryan just showed up next OFN and got right in Taz's face and challeneged him, that would the most legit thing to happen to the concept. Brother Love will be the Referee, brother! :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It actually just dawned on me that Ryan has worked for Ring Ka King so in a way he's already working for the company. The more I think about it, the more it has to be worked. And if Ryan just showed up next OFN and got right in Taz's face and challeneged him, that would the most legit thing to happen to the concept. Brother Love will be the Referee, brother! :lol:

Yeah, I thought of the Ring Ka King connection as well, though they aren't strictly speaking TNA. Still, its definitely a connection and anyhow, there's no reason to have done that segment that way unless they were setting up a Ryan return shortly down the road. Plus yeah, it would go a long way to legitimizing OFN if anyone can just come and challenge. I thought they were going to do something similar with Steiner but I'm convinced now that his tweets are legit and not part of a work.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I think you're all giving TNA too much credit. I don't think Ryan will be back for a while.

The One & Only

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling Releases Angelina Love

Angelina Love, an original member of TNA Wrestling's Knockouts division, announced Sunday via Twitter that she has been granted her release from the organization.

"To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA," she wrote. "It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I've had there over the years. Now I'm on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings. com Thank you so much!"

Love is a record-setting five-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion and a former a one-time TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion with Winter. She works on the independent circuit as Angel Williams.

WI

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: TNA Wrestling Releases Angelina Love

Can't say I'm surprised as she wasn't featured at all.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

In what has seemingly become a trend, here's the next superstar to split from TNA.
Angelina Love, a record-setting five-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion, announced Sunday via Twitter that she has been granted her release from TNA Wrestling.

"To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA," she wrote. "It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I've had there over the years. Now I'm on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!"

Velvet Sky, who initially drew fame alongside Love as "The Beautiful People," addressed the departure of her friend and former tag team partner.

"Such a damn shame!! So much left to do there! I know you're gonna move on to big things bud, good luck and as always I love u!!" Sky wrote on Twitter.

Love responded to Sky, "I love u with all my heart, we did something so amazing with TBP and the memories from that will last forever! I cherish our friendship so much, thank you for EVERYTHING Ebud!!"

Can't say I'm surprised since TNA obviously didn't have any plans for her. She'll be missed

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Can't say I'm surprised since TNA obviously didn't have any plans for her. She'll be missed
I don't think she'll be missed. She's not hot and she's not great in the ring.