New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

Meh, I really do not care about Flair leaving. Served little purpose there. Shelley had a great run, nothing to be ashamed of. I wonder if Sabin will follow?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I hope Matt Morgan gets released soon.

He's fulfilled his contractual obligations and has not re-signed. At this point I think he's done with TNA for the time being and is looking to catch on with WWE.

Starlight

Again? WWE didn't want him before, what makes him think they want him now?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Again? WWE didn't want him before, what makes him think they want him now?

He's big, Vince likes big, so he's got a shot no matter how bad he might be in the ring.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He's big, Vince likes big, so he's got a shot no matter how bad he might be in the ring.

I'm glad he's gone from TNA but I'd rather not see him in WWE again. Oh, well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

TNA is losing a lot of ground in this time of great expansion for WWE. If the cruiserweight show sees the light of day, I'll love Shelley being a part of it, mixing it up with the likes of Hunico, Cara, (maybe) Bourne, and Gabriel. Really, I think he'll have better matches with them than he would with folks like Doug Williams, Zema Ion, and Jesse Sorrensen (who sucks). I won't be too pissed if Sabin follows suit either.

Also though, fuck Matt Morgan. They don't come much blander that Morgan so if he does leave TNA, I hope he limits his emplyment to microindy's and overseas work in Japan and the UK, because I have no desire to see him on a regular basis.

Starlight

TNA is going on a downward spiral. It's like we are watching the end of WCW all over again. Way to go you worthless piece of shit Hulk Hogan. He needs to take a knife to his wrist and slit his wrist!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
TNA is going on a downward spiral. It's like we are watching the end of WCW all over again. Way to go you worthless piece of shit Hulk Hogan. He needs to take a knife to his wrist and slit his wrist!

Actually WCW was quite good in it's last six months.

Besides that TNA is fine. More than fine. It's at it's best it's been as far as in-ring product in years. Losing Morgan and Flair is no scratch off my back.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TNA can get along just fine without Flair and Morgan. It's not as bad as it looks

Max Lavoix

Reaction score

What are the first names that you think about when you think about TNA anyway? I don't know for you, but the names that come in my minds aren't Flair, Steiner or Morgan, it's AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode and Sting. There are a lot of other good guys, but those are the first four that I think of.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Alex Shelley is a great example of misused talent. Despite being a capable, charismatic wrestler TNA have done almost nothing with him whilst Sabin was on the shelf.

Sucks that it looks like the MCMG is done in TNA for now, the obvious question is what happens with Sabin. Those who think he'll get a singles push need to consider Shelley's fortunes in his absence. I dunno if Shelley or the MCMG would appear WWE, they signed Claudio & Hero at the same time and they've yet to team despite their experience in teaming so certainly no guarantees there.

Eddie North

Reaction score

I'm not a huge TNA fan, and I was rather bored so I was just going through some of the threads and all I'm gonna say is this. From a business stand point, no one person is going to break a company. Tomorrow AJ Styles can say he's leaving and guess what, TNA will be fine why? Because some one else will step up to fill his shoes. It is the way of the business. You may not like the people getting pushed, you may not like someone leaving, but at the end of the day that one or few people leaving, isn't going to effect anything, especially when you have an over saturated roster as it is. And to answer a question that was posted earlier as to why have the flaw of over saturation in a roster. Because it's good business sense, you have that potential talent to use, even if you aren't using it, you have it. It keeps the other guy from using it at least while the contract lasts, and if you are able to keep your competition for using that talent than that's a plus for you. This may suck for fans, it may suck for the person not being used, but as a company it's all about being on top, and keeping someone just to hurt your opponent works. You can also think of it as insurance policy, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Perhaps Kurt Angle will get into a car accident, having such over saturation, you don't have to go into a panic to look for someone to sign, you just have to look at what you have and see who has the potential to replace him. That's my two cents at least, good day and carry on.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Who can replace Ric Flair?