New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: TNA superstar released

That's not fair. Tony Nese is a fucking boss on the indy circuit and he showed some excellence in the TNA ring too, though a lack of mic time prevented him from getting any personality across, outside of 'athletic guy'. He comes from the same roots as Zack Ryder so thinking that he doesn't have charisma, or couldn't develop is quickly is a little out there. I'd take him over almost anyone in the X Division, outside of Aries and Ion, and yes, that includes MMG (granted that's from a single's standpoint only) and Kash. I'm not saying I'm mad at TNA or Nese, but you can't put the guy down. Aries is going to lose the gold one day, and I'd love for Nese to pick it up.
I've not seen any of this Indy work but that wasn't the point. My point was TNA can only push so many people at a time. Right now they are choosing to push Austin Aries. Nese is the one who choose to leave so he could work elsewhere.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I've not seen any of this Indy work but that wasn't the point. My point was TNA can only push so many people at a time. Right now they are choosing to push Austin Aries. Nese is the one who choose to leave so he could work elsewhere.

How is pushig on xdivision star a good idea

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How is pushig on xdivision star a good idea

You've lost me. I thought you wanted Nese pushed? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

What he's trying to say is, the idea of pushing only Aries is flawed. He's saying that folks other than Aries should be pushed in the X-Division.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

What he's trying to say is, the idea of pushing only Aries is flawed. He's saying that folks other than Aries should be pushed in the X-Division.
True but under Aries is a long list before you get to Anthony Nese. It just is what is but at the end of the day he asked to be released.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I don't think there is a long list. I think Aries is the best, followed by Ion, and then Nese. Nese may be even better than Ion, if only he had the character needed to take him to that next level. At the endof the day though, Aries will lose the title to someone so he can move on and it's going to take more than 1 guy (Ion) to keep the scene interesting. I don't blame TNA or Nese, though. I'm not really hung up on it, I just don't really like the whole situation..

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I don't think there is a long list. I think Aries is the best, followed by Ion, and then Nese. Nese may be even better than Ion, if only he had the character needed to take him to that next level. At the endof the day though, Aries will lose the title to someone so he can move on and it's going to take more than 1 guy (Ion) to keep the scene interesting. I don't blame TNA or Nese, though. I'm not really hung up on it, I just don't really like the whole situation..
The thing is the average TNA viewer has no idea that he's supposedly this good. I don't even know it. He was okay at best in the few times I saw him. Maybe if he stuck around longer and got a chance to showcase his skills but that isn't the card we're dealt. Like Fuji said earlier, he'll probably be a bigger deal later on and he'll be back.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

True but under Aries is a long list before you get to Anthony Nese. It just is what is but at the end of the day he asked to be released.

Yeah because he wasn't used

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Unless you read a different report, you have no clue that he asked to be released because he wasn't being used. All the article suggests is that Nese was clearly intent on wrestling elsewhere while under contract with TNA.

You just automatically assume Nese is the victim, but did you ever think that maybe Nese did this to himself? Get the sand out of your vag.

The Viper

Reaction score

Nova gettin' it in. I like it!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Unless you read a different report, you have no clue that he asked to be released because he wasn't being used. All the article suggests is that Nese was clearly intent on wrestling elsewhere while under contract with TNA.

You just automatically assume Nese is the victim, but did you ever think that maybe Nese did this to himself? Get the sand out of your vag.

What do you think he did. Beat the shit out of someone backstage and therefore never got a push

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What do you think he did. Beat the shit out of someone backstage and therefore never got a push

Not everyone can be Crimson. For crying out loud he wasn't on TV that much, they didn't have anything for him to do at the moment and he choose to go back indies. Stop crying about it and move on.

I mean if he's as great as you say he is on the circuit, enjoy his stuff there.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Maybe he didn't beat someone... maybe he just did what Carlito did when he got frustrated about not being used as he thought he would and didn't felt the love of doing what he does.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Then TNA shouldn't have signed him if they had nothing for him.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Then TNA shouldn't have signed him if they had nothing for him.

When are you going to learn that TNA signs guys without having anything for them or them being just awful... just for the sake of signing them.... just look at Anarquía for instance....