• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Chris Lilley TV Show - Ja'mie: Private School Girl

Troy

800px-Private_School_Girl.jpg

Chris Lilley is back and he is bringing back Ja'mie. This time it will be following her final year in high school and she will be back at her private school rather than Summer Heights High. Probably the best character that Lilley has created so no surprise to see him bring it out for a third series. Was a bit disappointed with his last series Angry Boys as it didn't quite reach the heights of Summer Heights High. Hopefully he can deliver here and if he adds in a cameo for Mr G that would be awesome.

His previous shows We Can Be Heroes, Summer Heights High and Angry Boys were shown in the US and UK but I don't know if many would have seen them. If you had to catch up on one check out SHH.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
^ No I have never heard of any of them so a bit surprised you said it was shown in the UK, maybe it was just bigger in America.

Dash

Angry Boys was shown on BBC 3 in the UK, Keith.

I vaguely remember watching that show, from what I remember he was playing the roles of a skater's mother who keeps trying to advertise her son as 'Gay'. I remember the persona of the prison guard too, I think it was a decent show, I'll probably check out his new one.

Killz

Watched some Summer Heights High but had completely forgotten about it/him since I'd seen it. This has reminded me it was quite funny and loads of friends had recommended Angry Boys to me so cheers haha

Rated R Superstar

I've heard of it and have seen bits and pieces of the show, but I don't know much about it. Not a big fan of British comedies.

Aniking

Not a big fan of British comedies.

It's not British, it's Australian.

I was in high school when Summer Heights High came out and everybody went fucking mental for it. To this day it has to be one of my favourite shows ever. I didn't find Angry Boys anywhere near as good, but it still had it's moments. I'm keen to see how this one turns out as Chris Lilley has done a great job with the Ja'mie character twice now so he must have some more solid material otherwise he wouldn't be bringing her back once again.

Rated R Superstar

It's not British, it's Australian.

I was in high school when Summer Heights High came out and everybody went fucking mental for it. To this day it has to be one of my favourite shows ever. I didn't find Angry Boys anywhere near as good, but it still had it's moments. I'm keen to see how this one turns out as Chris Lilley has done a great job with the Ja'mie character twice now so he must have some more solid material otherwise he wouldn't be bringing her back once again.

Regardless he tries too hard to be funny. I don't see the humour.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Always thought boys in drag stopped being funny after Kids in The Hall and that was the early 90s.

Saw some of Summer Heights and Angry Boys, didn't find them funny. That's my personal experience, not going to rag on anyone for thinking different.....diferent strokes for different folks.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Lookin' at this thread I should probably check out Summer Heights seeing as I found Angry Boys hilarious when I randomly ran into that. I had no idea that guy had other shows. I don't know about this Private School Girl show though... Eh.