New Avatar And Signature Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Because you're talking about a tidy forum. Don't act different about things now that you're staff.

I'm not acting any different. I don't get the point of you bringing up the fact that I had 3 gifs (which didn't take up any room because of how I placed them, probably just made some parts of the site run slow, though at the time, we didn't have any problems) for maybe a month, if that.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Because you're talking about a tidy forum. Don't act different about things now that you're staff.

But that was when they were allowed. Now that we have clarified what is allowed he doesn't have them. It isn't relevant at all.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Does Hatred have to fight everything? Chris just changed what is sig was. Like who you changed your name. And I'm sure you've changed your sigs. Get off his back.

Reactions: 1 person

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's hilarious because I haven't had 3 gifs in my sig for month, the most I've had since then is two, and I cut it to one even before I was made aware of this rule change.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I'm failing to see why this has become an issue with some forum members. :fp:

At the end of the day it's vital that the forum tries to cut down on how much data it uses therefore helping to make the website run smoother and things load faster. Can we please just cut this ridiculous bickering out between forum members and moderators because its just silly. At the end of the day there is no point trying to get the better of one another - it's a forum. Regardless of how many gifs someone once had in their signature it doesn't matter. The rules are now clear so why don't we just get on like one big happy family?

tumblr_lo72gdRGYJ1qaqk49o1_400.gif