New 6ft 9in Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So we'll be treated to a boring moveset with even MORE botches..

Why are you being so niave to suggest that everyone over 6 feet 5 is going to be bad. It doesn't matter if several "Giants" have been bad because it doesn't mean that if your tall, you're bad. Give her a chance, She's something new in the divas division.

Reaction score
If you're calling a wrestler bad for having a boring moveset, then you shouldn't be watching WWE. Go watch Teddy Hart and Jack Evans, so you can see all the FLIPZ~ your heart desirves.

Big Show's a good wrestler. Mark Henry's not too bad either. Just putting it out there.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I google'd her & youtube'd her also. She's fugly!!!
They have videos of her wrestling.She like to use the "Big Boot" as her finisher. Also " The Choke Slam " She looks like if...The old Chyna & Haystakes from NXT had a baby. Gawd alful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who fucking cares how ugly she is? As long as she can wrestle since this is WRESTLING.

She will have to fuck off with the Amazon name because we already have one of the best female wrestlers ever called the Glamazon.

l_31525f5a9c6d4795bc657ad93fc2c419.jpg

I can see her feuding with Beth, tbh.

...god...

Reaction score
She's not that ugly, just manly. Like Eve.

Reaction score
If you're calling a wrestler bad for having a boring moveset, then you shouldn't be watching WWE. Go watch Teddy Hart and Jack Evans, so you can see all the FLIPZ~ your heart desirves.

Big Show's a good wrestler. Mark Henry's not too bad either. Just putting it out there.

You claim a Mark " Giant Turd In a Singlet" is a decent wrestler and then tell me that I have no business watching WWE.

Right on.

Reaction score
Who fucking cares how ugly she is? As long as she can wrestle since this is WRESTLING.

She will have to fuck off with the Amazon name because we already have one of the best female wrestlers ever called the Glamazon.

l_31525f5a9c6d4795bc657ad93fc2c419.jpg

I can see her feuding with Beth, tbh.

Eek.

I've heard people mention her feuding with Beth & I hate the idea. Like I said, It's like Big Show vs. Mark Henry which ended up being terrible because the two giants were very sloppy and didn't look like they wanted to be there. Have Beth and her as a team, Maybe.

Reaction score
Show and Henry had a great dynamic when they wrestled earlier this year in a tag match w/Miz and MVP. And no, it wasn't either of the aforementioned who were providing the entertainment.

You claim a Mark " Giant Turd In a Singlet" is a decent wrestler and then tell me that I have no business watching WWE.

Right on.

Mark Henry works the WWE style well. Your lack of understanding has been a huge help to my original point though.

"Right on."

Reaction score
Show and Henry had a great dynamic when they wrestled earlier this year in a tag match w/Miz and MVP. And no, it wasn't either of the aforementioned who were providing the entertainment.

Mark Henry works the WWE style well. Your lack of understanding has been a huge help to my original point though.

"Right on."
The Giant Turd in a Singlet has never wrestled a good match in the entirety of his career.
FACT.

Reaction score
The Giant Turd in a Singlet has never wrestled a good match in the entirety of his career.
FACT.

I agree that he isn't a good wrestler now, But he may have been years ago. BKB is correct also and that is he suits a gimmick in WWE that they've done before. His monster gimmick in 06 suited him perfectly (Like Abyss is doing now in TNA, Minus the brutality). Henry took out Batista and Undertaker in one year. That's pretty darn impressive.

Reaction score
Trust me, Mark Henry's NEVER been a good wrestler. Great Khali and Giant Gonzalez could bore me to tears in a scaffold match and it would still manage to entertain me more than the Giant Turd in a Singlet EVER has in his 10+ years with the company.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you're calling a wrestler bad for having a boring moveset, then you shouldn't be watching WWE. Go watch Teddy Hart and Jack Evans, so you can see all the FLIPZ~ your heart desires.

I think the problem is that WWE stereotypes more or less all their big guys into this one mold where they all use the same moves and they pretty much all work a like. It's just laziness, not on the wrestler's part though I don't think. I think it's WWE limiting what they do in the ring but there are for sure more things each 'giant' could be doing in the ring to differentiate themselves.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Mark Henry's not that bad.. WWE just didn't use him right so he kinda let himself go.. if he lost weight and they put him in some decent storylines he'd be good.. not the ones hes in now.. leading the locker room out to help cena and saving bourne from Del Rio.. kinda bad storylines.. unless it makes a Del Rio vs. Henry rivalry.. that might be good.. the stuff he had a year ago with Matt Hardy and Dreamer for the ECW title wasn't bad either.

Reaction score
Mark Henry's not that bad.. WWE just didn't use him right so he kinda let himself go.. if he lost weight and they put him in some decent storylines he'd be good.. not the ones hes in now.. leading the locker room out to help cena and saving bourne from Del Rio.. kinda bad storylines.. unless it makes a Del Rio vs. Henry rivalry.. that might be good.. the stuff he had a year ago with Matt Hardy and Dreamer for the ECW title wasn't bad either.

Have you not been watching WWE the last 2 years? Mark Henry was given a chance to prove himself, as ECW Champ then he got a shot with MVP against the Tag titles but he failed. His wrestling skills weren't up to scratch and he failed. Don't say "With the correct storyline, He can be awesome¬!!" because he can't as hes shown in the last 2 years. As for losing weight, Id suggest he lose a ton since it's whats making him tired as he attempts to run around the ring.

Reaction score
1. LOL at anybody thinking WWE actually cared about how good their wrestlers are. They're all entertainment and characters.

2. Why do so many people complain about big men move sets? Or when wrestlers have limited move sets or wrestling styles. First off you need to have different wrestling styles (Brawler, Technical, High Flying, Hardcore, Big Man, etc.) so that each match is different and you can have different styles play off each other. Secondly the reason wrestlers have a limited number of signature moves is because A) there's a limited time that wrestlers have to get over in matches and B) It's easier for a wrestler to get 5 or 6 moves over as their own than to get 20 or 30 moves over.

Reaction score
2. Why do so many people complain about big men move sets? Or when wrestlers have limited move sets or wrestling styles. First off you need to have different wrestling styles (Brawler, Technical, High Flying, Hardcore, Big Man, etc.) so that each match is different and you can have different styles play off each other. Secondly the reason wrestlers have a limited number of signature moves is because A) there's a limited time that wrestlers have to get over in matches and B) It's easier for a wrestler to get 5 or 6 moves over as their own than to get 20 or 30 moves over.

Exactly! You can't expect Big Show and Mark Henry to be running around the ring doing 619s and dropkicks. They are 7 feet 400 pound monsters. Of course they have the same moveset. WWE brands them as massive monsters so the big boot would be a powerful move since all the power would be in the foot and for it to smack off a smaller opponents head would be damaging to the opponent. It's not rocket science.