New 6ft 9in Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
WWE is currently negotiating to sign a woman would be the largest diva in company history.

We've received word that WWE has signed or is close to signing 6-foot 9-inch female independent wrestler Isis The Amazon to a developmental deal.

She recently attended WWE's week-long talent search at Florida Championship Wrestling and has been spotted at a few developmental shows in recent weeks.

Isis is taller than any Diva to ever a grace a WWE ring and is bigger than most of the WWE roster. Standing at 6-feet 9-inches tall, the larger-than-life woman got a lot of attention at WWE's recent week-long evaluation at Florida Championship Wrestling. To put into perspective just show tall Isis is, she would tower over guys like John Cena and Randy Orton and is just a few inches shorter than the Big Show.

Besides wrestling, Isis has also done some modeling and acting work.

ewrestlingnews.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides wrestling, Isis has also done some modeling and acting work

Bet that was the selling point on them signing her. I've never heard of her. Anyone know if she's any good?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Natalia to the Diva's division already... PLLLLLEEEEASSSEE.

Reaction score
Ugh. This has awful written all over it.

Firstly, I assume she'll have a "Tall-girl" gimmick which only really works as a heel. Now, The problem being that we've got far too many heels in WWE at the moment. I could only imagine her doing a feud with LayCool where LayCool challenge Kelly Kelly to find someone who can defeat them (LayCool being undefeated is quite FTW). That would lead to the debut of this girl.

I can't say I'm jumping around my livingroom right now because I've read this.

...god...

Reaction score
Didn't you just say she'd be a heel..? She'd more likely come in as LayCool's bodyguard.

ajs

Reaction score
I google'd her & youtube'd her also. She's fugly!!!
They have videos of her wrestling.She like to use the "Big Boot" as her finisher. Also " The Choke Slam " She looks like if...The old Chyna & Haystakes from NXT had a baby. Gawd alful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Didn't you just say she'd be a heel..? She'd more likely come in as LayCool's bodyguard.

I said she would have to be a heel, because a face 7 foot girl would be awful. But WWE has far too many heel divas. As for the LayCools bodyguard, That would be perfection. Or even better, Vickie's bodyguard.

@ajs: What do you expect her to use as a finisher? The big boot is a perfect finisher for her considering her legs are massive.

Reaction score
Ugh. This has awful written all over it.

Firstly, I assume she'll have a "Tall-girl" gimmick which only really works as a heel. Now, The problem being that we've got far too many heels in WWE at the moment. I could only imagine her doing a feud with LayCool where LayCool challenge Kelly Kelly to find someone who can defeat them (LayCool being undefeated is quite FTW). That would lead to the debut of this girl.

I can't say I'm jumping around my livingroom right now because I've read this.

You saw "new diva" in the title of a thread and expected to be excited by it?

Reaction score
You saw "new diva" in the title of a thread and expected to be excited by it?

No, Of course not. But I'm excited about the potential of her character and her future in what is a very bland and awful divas division (If she can wrestle). With WWE doing this DivasNXT, I can see her becomming a major player in the divas division. The likelyness is that Vickie will introduce her to LayCool and they'll get some sort of deal going on but I am looking forward to the DivasNXT since it'll liven up the divas division.

Reaction score
Anything to do with the divas division is instantly terrible, unfortunately. The only one I'm somewhat looking forward to seeing is AJ Lee.

Reaction score
I google'd her & youtube'd her also. She's fugly!!!
They have videos of her wrestling.She like to use the "Big Boot" as her finisher. Also " The Choke Slam " She looks like if...The old Chyna & Haystakes from NXT had a baby. Gawd alful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she has the typical big man moveset: Big Boot, Clothesline, Irish Whi, Corner Chops and Chokeslam.

Reaction score
So she has the typical big man moveset: Big Boot, Clothesline, Irish Whi, Corner Chops and Chokeslam.

& What's wrong with that exactly? You can't expect her to have a move like a 619 or a STFU. She's a massive woman who needs these moves to show just how powerful she is. It's the same for Big Show. You can't expect him to not use the chokeslam because the force behind it shows exactly how powerful he is and how massive he is.

Reaction score
& What's wrong with that exactly? You can't expect her to have a move like a 619 or a STFU. She's a massive woman who needs these moves to show just how powerful she is. It's the same for Big Show. You can't expect him to not use the chokeslam because the force behind it shows exactly how powerful he is and how massive he is.

What's wrong with it is the fact that big, lazy, dime a dozen Big Men have stunk up the ring for years with that same moveset. We've seen it before, but... She's a diva, so she's not expected to be able to wrestle anyways. WWE's production teams will just edit out the chorus of 9,000 boos and jeers every week that come with Divas matches.

And the Big Show is entertaining, even with his limited moveset. This fugly amazon won't be. I can guarantee it.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
She'll make her first impression when she asks who wants to play a pick up game of basketball and all the men back out.

Reaction score
What's wrong with it is the fact that big, lazy, dime a dozen Big Men have stunk up the ring for years with that same moveset. We've seen it before,

Correction: We've seen many men do that moveset. I can't remember anyone (Except maybe Chyna and possibly that massive woman in WWE with Sable in 1999) using the same moveset so it will be unique and WWE can brand her around this fact.

Reaction score
Correction: We've seen many men do that moveset. I can't remember anyone (Except maybe Chyna and possibly that massive woman in WWE with Sable in 1999) using the same moveset so it will be unique and WWE can brand her around this fact.

So we'll be treated to a boring moveset with even MORE botches...

Exciting.

If she debuts, I'm going to call her the "Nathan Jones Diva".