New 6ft 9in Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
I haven't seen her in the ring, so I won't rush to judge. Now, it's not like the Diva's division is loaded with talent to begin with. And to be honest, you have cookie cutter diva after cookie cutter diva (with exception to Beth). Wrestlers this size aren't expected to be high flyers and great mat technicians to begin with. Was Andre or Studd??? We forget this a lot of times. She ain't that bad looking either. Put a little makeup on her, and she's one of the rare Diva's with real boobies!!!!!! The other thing too is usually when you see females get this tall it's because of genetics or the pituitary gland kicked out a boatload of Growth Hormone. Notice the chin, cheeks, and forehead. Usually dead giveaways. Granted she's probably no Awesome Kong or Sara Del Rey, but I'll give her a chance. The only thing is can she work with anyone in the WWE's diva ranks??? Remember it takes 2 to tango.