NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms Man, so many challengers getting aggresive towards me. My title is staying around my waist. I dont like to say it, but the only man who deserves to even consider challenging me is Ric Flair. The REEEL DEEEL is going to dominate the nCw, starting with Flair!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Haha, DX is falling to nCw, and they are failing! you too better get ready for Survivor Series this early, cause the McMahon Elite is going to knock you out of your misery! Team DX has no chance in HELL!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Cena: Jericho, you think your so big? The last time we were in the ring, I made you get fired. Now you can't even beat 2 bloody cruiserweights, and a 100 year old man! How can you save anyone if you can't save yourself! I challenge you to a match for Thunder, and trust me Jericho, you will never, ever be the same again! YOU CANT SEE ME!!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Stone Cold: I am sick of people saying they are so good. The true champ is the rattlesnake.

wwerko619

Reaction score
ok, welcome to NCW CM Punk, hope you enjoy being here.

Also, I am now releasing the card for Thunder April 10th 2008:
thunder-1.gif

1. Chris Masters and Tomko .vs. Ric Flair and Chris Jericho

2. Undertaker .vs. Booker T .vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin ( Debut of Stone Cold )

3. Randy Orton and Rhyno .vs. DX ( Vince and Shane ringside )

4. Kurt Angle and The Rock .vs. Samoa Joe and Batista

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS SHOW, YOU ARE ON THIS SHOW:

mayhem.gif

The Official House Show of NCW on Tuesday Nights:

1. A.J Styles .vs. Gregory Helms ( NCW IC Championship match )

2. CM Punk .vs. Jeff Hardy .vs. Booker T ( #1 Contender match for Thunder title on April 17th )

3. Shawn Michaels .vs. Randy Orton ( Triple H ringside )

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms: You put the IC Champion on the house show!?! Well, even if I aint on a match, the Real Deal WILL be at Thunder!

*Helms starts laughing*

Qwake

Rhyno: HAHA, me and Randy Orton VS those two DX losers! Orton will Kill the legend of DX and I will shatter you both with a GORE! GORE! GORE!

Evil Austin

HHH:I have been away for a few days but HHH, The King of Kings the Eleven Time Champion the DX Leader The Game HHH is Back, So Vince don't celebrate too late because that Loss last week to Tomko and Masters was a fluke

Nick_2007

Reaction score
OOC: Dunno if it is official or anything, but i think i will be doing the House Show for NCW. Just letting you all know that.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "I just want to come out here and thanks everyone that made ths championship possible for me. I would like to thank Joe, cause he wasn't around at the end and that Batista can get his big thank you for tapping out. But most of all I want to thank myself. I never needed anyone to help me get to where I am, unlike my opponents. Joe with nasha nd Batista with Evolution. I got to this point on my own and don't need anyone to help me out cause I am the best damn wrestler in the world. It's true! IT'S DAMN TURE!"

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: "Kurt Angle. We have never been the best of friends. We never will be the best of friends. You have something i want. The NCW World Championship. Now that is really important to The Rock. But the NCW Championship is the future. I want to know, if we can co exist. Work together at the next NCW Thunder. The Rock and Kurt Angle teaming up and laying the Smackdown on two other candy asses, Samoa Joe and Batista, IF YA SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Kurt Angle, you are lucky. That pathetic Samoa Joe tap out like a bitch, but you haven't defeated me. Still, this week I will kill two birds with one stone, I mean, I will kill two bitches, Angle and The Rock, with one Batista Bomb

wwerko619

Reaction score
HOUSE SHOW RESULTS FROM LAST NIGHTS MAYHEM:

Gregory Helms def. A.J Styles ( Still NCW IC Champion )

Booker T def. Jeff Hardy and CM Punk for #1 Contender match on Thunder next week.

Shawn Michaels def. Randy Orton

Evil Austin

well thats good that HBK shawn Michaels won on Behalf of DX with me at ringside. hopefully I do the same this week :)