NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, welcome to NCW, make sure you trash talk, and stay active here in NCW to become big.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: That's right everyone. The Rock is back in NCW. And he is coming for the NCW World Championship! IF YA SMELLLLL? WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!

Evil Austin

Ill be on Team DX

um sorry to be a bit like your an idiot, but YOUR AN IDIOT !!

HHH - ME
HBK - DXD

we together are DX, You can't just post saying Ill be on team DX ? What the hell are you on about ?

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms HEEEEYYYY!!! The Intercontinental Champion is HERE! Chris Jericho wants to attack me after the match, then he can do. But it is NOT going to win him this title. Shawn Michaels, I am waiting for an apology from you, seeing as I won my match and you lost yours! Ric Flair is a washed up pensioner, like I have said before, and thats why I kicked him in the head after my match. The REEEEEL DEEEEEL IS THE NCW IC CHAMPION. WOO! (Helms mocks Flair, by walking like him)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Stone Cold is coming back next week and he will raise hell.

1chiban

Reaction score
OOC: Good show there, some interesting angles!

IC: *Ric Flair is interupted by Todd Grisham as he is helped to the backstage areas by referees after beign kicked in the head*

Todd: Ric, Ric, what are your thoughts on the match tonight, and what the new NCW IC Champion, gregory Helms did to you after the bell had rung?

*Flair looks at Todd Grisham, decidedly pissed off*

*Flair pushes the referees off of his arms and chops Grisham, sending him to the floor, before locking in the Figure Four as the referees frantically try to get him to release the hold. Eventually he does release it, gets up and grabs the mic*

Flair: Whoo! You see Helms?! You see that?! Old man, pensioner huh? Well I got news for you, punk, you didn't beat me tonight. I had the match won, and you were lucky! You didn't beat the man tonight, so to me you're still just a snot nosed punk. You see what I just did there? Well your legs are abotu the size of Todd's so next time I get my hands on you I'm gonna snap them like a twig!

WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO!

*'Whoos' fade out, as the referees drag Flair away. Camera focuses on Todd Grisham writhing in pain on the floor, before fading to black*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Stone Cold Steve Austin is to debut on NCW next week but he was reluctant on singing a deal. Sources say that NCW struggled with getting his contract. Stone Cold accepted though and people think that he will get some good fortune in NCW becasue of that. But After all, he is the rattlesnake and that rattlesnake has been waken from sleeping

Well Stone Cold has some good fortune coming.

Qwake

ooc: lol, you guys could review the show to lol.

Rhyno walks in the room and everybody leaves!

Rhyno: whats the matter! dont want to be gored like HBK!!!

Richy

Reaction score
OCC: Great show =]

The camera zooms into AJ Styles face as he stands in the backstage.

AJ: Congradulations to Gregory Helms on beating me, but if you think that the phonomenal one is over and out already......You got something to reconsider. I will see you on thunder.

He Pushes the camera man back

AJ: You better start praying